• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

KYOSHO SAND MASTER 2.0 RC BUGGY

TheNewsGuy

Kyosho introduced the Sand Master simulation electric off-road buggy in 2012, and in 2014, collaborated with Hatsune Miku to release the Miku 2014 version. Fast forward ten years to 2024, Kyosho has announced the return of the Sand Master, with the Sand Master 2.0 set to launch at the end of February. This 1/10 2WD Buggy, part of the EZ series, features a new color scheme for enhanced ease of operation and maintenance.

Features:

■Length 405mm
■Width  230mm
■Height 140mm
■Wheelbase 270mm
■Tread (F/R) 190mm
■Tire (F/R) 100×36mm
■Gear Ratio  8.76:1
■Weight  1,700g  (approx.)
■Motor  540class

0.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

11.jpg

View full news article

"This 1/10 2WD Buggy, part of the EZ series, features a new color scheme for enhanced ease of operation and maintenance."

Sorry, am I missing something? How does a different colour make it easier to work on?

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Kpowell911 said:

Looks very toy grade?

That was exactly my first thoughts.  Not sure if it is the colour of the cage structure or the graphics but it looks very toy like.

Its hte overly chunky rollcage in bright yellow, plus the silly design of battery box with the underside flap and huge hole on top to let all the crud in. 

It just looks like a toy car. Not a scale model.

It's probably very capable for what it is, but when you consider some of the very pretty 1/10 RC's Kyosho have made, just making it 'easy' to use and service shouldn't mean it looks like a toy. I mean....look at the Turbo Scorpion, the Beetle, the Optima, the Tomahawk.

Which would you rather be running around with in the park?

• Like 1

On 21/01/2024 at 17:23, Nitroholic said:

I mean....look at the Turbo Scorpion, the Beetle, the Optima, the Tomahawk.

Which would you rather be running around with in the park?

Bingo!