• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

FTX/Hobby plus Rock van/Unitrak/power wagon 1/18th

Lone-wolf

can confirm the Absima spot light kit for thier rock van fits the FTX reciever, just fitted mine. Started on the two hitch too. pics when I finish 😄

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have really fallen out wit Injora products, TBH i have often found there stuff to be hit or miss, so i ordered some nice red  alloy beadlock wheels, but you have to remove 2 small 1.27 hex bolts to take wheel apart to fit tyre, so new hex driver i do 3 wheels and the fourth wheel one hex bolt decides its just not coming out, so you guessed pretty much ruined the wheel trying all manner of idea`s to get this out, i think i will take the other tyres of the rims and just bin the wheels, im posting here because this was to make rock van into A-team van, this project is not happening now, unless injora will send me one replacement wheel

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, Stormbringer said:

Ouch mate thats really unlucky and i really hope they send you a wheel :cheers:

Thanks mate but cant really see them doing that, will see what the email reply is, only other option is buy another set of wheels

• Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...