• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Scx10 pro

steephill

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, Andy-Roo said:

@steephill How would rate the 10Pro-any good?  I bought a used roller today because it was too cheap to pass up.  

Very good crawler in my opinion. I'm currently testing mine without any added brass parts. I've got brass hubs, knuckles and diff covers. 

You can get portals from axial. I'm going to keep the straight axles. 

Really nice kit to build. All the parts for axle or chassis mounted servo. 

Can't think of anything I don't like. 

Fusion Pro goes really well in it. 

The shocks work well. I did try a hard body to see what it looked like. Looks pretty good but I'm going to cliffhanger or a proline chevy body. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, steephill said:

Very good crawler in my opinion. I'm currently testing mine without any added brass parts. I've got brass hubs, knuckles and diff covers. 

You can get portals from axial. I'm going to keep the straight axles. 

Really nice kit to build. All the parts for axle or chassis mounted servo. 

Can't think of anything I don't like. 

Fusion Pro goes really well in it. 

The shocks work well. I did try a hard body to see what it looked like. Looks pretty good but I'm going to cliffhanger or a proline chevy body. 

Thanks for the info 👍

The Fusion Pro or Puller Pro are both likely power plants, and probably a Reef servo.  
It really wasn’t on my radar…and another project on the go is exactly what I need 🤣..but I’m kinda excited about getting it now. 

8 minutes ago, steephill said:

@Andy-Roo Did you get new or used? 

It’s a used one.  I saw it on eBay about a week ago, it was listed with a Yota hard body along with Power Wagon cab.  I thought it was too expensive and moved on.  Then yesterday (I think) I saw it again with a lower price but still wasn’t tempted by it.  But today I got an eBay alert that the price had been slashed but it no longer included the Yota body, so I smashed the BIN button!  So, although I don’t get to build it, the bargain price makes up for it.  

• Like 1