• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Dji mini 2 wanted

Ross9999992

So yeah as the title really. I fancy seeing what the deal is with all this sub 250g dji malarkey.

Seeing a bunch on ebay and Facebook for around £200 so looking around that really.  Figured I’d ask on here before wandering through those minefields.

Let me know what you’ve got 👍🏻

Oh I’d possibly consider the mini 2 se as well but would prefer just a 2.

Edited by Ross9999992

Small bump, I may have underestimated the value of these so that £200 seems to be the very bottom end. Willing to spend more for the right deal 👍🏻

Have a look in the DJI mini Facebook page, you can get some great deals on there. I'd say between £250 and £300 is roughly where you should be looking. I'd also checked how many times cycles have been put through the batteries (can be done in the app), I think DJ say they are good for upto 100ish then they'll start to degrade. 

• Like 2

Yeah that definitely seems like a more realistic price for a decent setup for sure. I’ve been looking on Facebook but nothing has come up in a reasonable distance just yet, I’m very wary of just getting one posted from there as there seems to be so many scammers unfortunately. At least many of the members here are trustworthy 😁

36 minutes ago, Ross9999992 said:

Yeah that definitely seems like a more realistic price for a decent setup for sure. I’ve been looking on Facebook but nothing has come up in a reasonable distance just yet, I’m very wary of just getting one posted from there as there seems to be so many scammers unfortunately. At least many of the members here are trustworthy 😁

i am sure 53hra is selling one but i cant seem to find the ad now.

21 minutes ago, Ross9999992 said:

Aww I got all excited then for a minute. I found it but it’s a brand spanker and so more money than I want to spend 😞 

Did you find it? I am going blind 😄

Yes and no lol. I was considering selling the scorpion soonish to get something like an mt10 or granite for the kids rather than the old ecx that I have for them. Hmm 🤔

• Like 1

Surprisingly none of them are actually that interested in my fpv drones at all, not even the whoops. I do think they’d be interested in “exploring” the world though with a dji type something so that’ll be cool.

I’ve messaged 53hra so hopefully we can work something out. Facebook is frightening 😂

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ross9999992 said:

Surprisingly none of them are actually that interested in my fpv drones at all, not even the whoops. I do think they’d be interested in “exploring” the world though with a dji type something so that’ll be cool.

I’ve messaged 53hra so hopefully we can work something out. Facebook is frightening 😂

maybe a bit too fast for them brother? the whoops are cool fun love mine hehe the mini 2s nice and smooth amazing quality footage and can have some pace when you push them 

@Gaz! appreciate the offer mate but they are 250g+ I believe so not really what I’m looking for 😢

@Bajadre nah I don’t even think it’s that, they just don’t even seem interested. Not even in the sims either. Maybe flying a flies itself drone will help them catch the bug, who knows lol

• Like 2