• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Airwolf

3 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

not had a chance lately but hopefully get her flying and a vid soon :good:

It's only because you have a big fan over here poised to see her fly! Quite excited!

• Like 1

I have a few drones and have had the helicopters with 2 sets of rotor blades but never anything like that beut you have there, this is my latest drone and tbh i am really impressed with it, i would even go as far to say its the best i have ever owned https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/334525552686?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=6-nfrrr2tmw&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=MRHag3XmRgm&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY its quite confusing as there is many that look the same but at different price points but they are different, now a friend of mine has a dji that looks like this, mavic i think and you can see the difference between the 2, his is better but for the price definition worth it

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

Nice wing and it looks fast , whats the wingspan of it ?

Sonic model AR Pro 1000mm span, its odd when you shut throttle it just keeps going, hard to slow down, cruise is about 55-60mph flat out close to the 100

• Like 1

On 20/05/2023 at 11:53, Lone-wolf said:

Sonic model AR Pro 1000mm span, its odd when you shut throttle it just keeps going, hard to slow down, cruise is about 55-60mph flat out close to the 100

So how do you land that?

On 21/05/2023 at 18:15, Lone-wolf said:

its whats called a belly lander, try slow it down then slide it in on the belly (planes belly not mine lol)

Omg i would so destroy that doing that!

• Haha 1

On 20/05/2023 at 11:14, Lone-wolf said:

This is a scary one to fly, once up it flies a treat but it retains energy, flies fast and comes in hot

277685729_258943326357487_8773624990563293838_n.jpg

i would really like to see a video of you flying this, it would be so awesome!! i have a feeling other people would like to see it too.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Stormbringer said:

You can always land it how Yrkoon landed my Zaggi (another type of flying wing ) vertically he lawn darted it lol :rofl:

That would make an interesting garden ornament, if it actually stuck into the ground at like a 45 degree angle! 😂

• 2 months later...

A little update to this 

Last week i thought it time to get back to flying my Helis again and practiced a bit on my smaller birds and today i got 2 batteries through the Lady 

It was a nice warm calm day and she flew beautifully and Yrkoon was still busy in his scratcher so unfortunately no video 😞

Hopefully get 1 posted for weekend or early next week :good:

ps

I need to find a smartphone holder that i can attach to my Spektrum air transmitter 

Edited by Stormbringer

Well been a while in coming but heres a new vid of the Lady

Typical tho been calm all day but as soon as she gets airborne a little breeze sprung up lol

Also not easy flying and trying to see a phone screen at same time hence she is a little over the place 

Enjoy :good:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

A new vid of the Lady from a new vantage point the lid of wheely bin at least it gives a diffarent view of her 

It was taken getting on for Dusk tonight and hope it shows the lights off a bit more 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Stormbringer said:

A new vid of the Lady from a new vantage point the lid of wheely bin at least it gives a diffarent view of her 

It was taken getting on for Dusk tonight and hope it shows the lights off a bit more 

looks sweet dad and nice footage considering ur flying and taking the vid 🙂

so when am i getting a shot? i can try some inverted loops or tik toks 😛

Edited by Yrkoon
  • Haha 1