• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Maverick Quantum RX

tomr

2 hours ago, Lone-wolf said:

should prove to be a fair rally car, i see what is bugging me on the shell, its just the colour, if same shell was white with sponser decals it would look way better

Yeah I kinda agree but for £269 I’ll  give it a pass👍🏻 Interestingly the green version is sold out on MS .

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Kpowell911 said:

Its huge! Your pictures also make it look better than the official press shots haha. This is looking a bargain, cant figure out if its bigger than the Traxxas Fiesta?

Only a couple of mm difference between them going off this TRX rally shell https://www.modelsport.co.uk/product/delta-plastik-5000-toyota-celica-rally-rc-car-body-for-traxxas-rally-325mm-wb-1344314

• Like 1

21 hours ago, MrCake said:

Not really seen much about these but the price actually seems ok for the size and being 4s!  Is the battery tray a good size?

It’s a great price for what you get 👍  Good size battery tray as well 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MrCake said:

Was it quick on 3s?  

I’m gunna say 35mph-ish 👍 a little too quick for where I was running today but fun.

46 minutes ago, Shergar said:

How did the tyres get on with the wet grass? Or does the diameter (4 inch?) get you out of trouble ? 

Average mate! You could still get about ok  but it was  slide ahoy in the corners.

• Thanks 2

• 2 months later...