• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

AJ’s Kraton 8s EXB

.AJ.

Just checked the tracking for the combo and it’s not even been shipped, all they did it book the shipping with FedEx, it’s not been dropped off or collected, I’m pretty bloody annoyed now, it’s the last time i buy anything over £20 from Aliexpress 😡 

• Sad 2

Finally spoke to the combo seller, he said it was the Dragon Boat festival the end of last week, so it was a public holiday and he assures me it’s been shipped and will chase it up tomorrow.

The servo has been returned to the seller to reship, but again that’s been held up because of the festival. So if everything works out the combo should be with by the end of the week, the servo is still probably 2+ weeks away, so I’ve picked up a temporary replacement while I wait…

CAABD82-B-B1-D3-46-C1-A74-B-E044-DAEFC54

I’ve run them before and they are excellent for the money, normally around £45, but i got it for £30 new and unused off eBay, so I can sell it on  for little or no loss when the Power HD finally turns up 👍 

• Like 3

22 hours ago, .AJ. said:

Finally spoke to the combo seller, he said it was the Dragon Boat festival the end of last week, so it was a public holiday and he assures me it’s been shipped and will chase it up tomorrow.

The servo has been returned to the seller to reship, but again that’s been held up because of the festival. So if everything works out the combo should be with by the end of the week, the servo is still probably 2+ weeks away, so I’ve picked up a temporary replacement while I wait…

CAABD82-B-B1-D3-46-C1-A74-B-E044-DAEFC54

I’ve run them before and they are excellent for the money, normally around £45, but i got it for £30 new and unused off eBay, so I can sell it on  for little or no loss when the Power HD finally turns up 👍 

Thats a serious spline!

Not yet, the K Power is due tomorrow, no idea when the Power HD will arrive though. Obviously I’m still waiting on the lipos, but I’ve got a 6s pack I can use use to set everything up and for some basic testing 👍 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, .AJ. said:

Should be a lively truck 😂

09056-E24-4663-48-B3-B6-E0-E3-D48-E0909-

I was told I could use up to a 34t pinion if I ran motor fans 😂 

You might find that’s a little under geared for that motor but try it and see might be fine for where you using it. 

• Like 1

On 06/06/2022 at 16:09, .AJ. said:

Combo should be arriving Friday 👍 

Picked up some QS8 connectors, I really like them, they are much nicer than the EC8 connectors I used on the 5ive B

DB4-E46-A9-E583-4-FBA-BAAB-CB56-FE8-A46-

They have anti spark build in, but thats not really need for a Max 5 style esc though 

anti spark  very nice

• Like 1