• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Dumbo RC/Etronix Pulse

LunsfordRich

Started looking at a Dumbo Tx after watching a few Kev Talbot vids. I’m late to the party but anyhow tonight I was perusing the radio section on Modelsport and low and behold I could swear I was seeing double. I guessing CML are getting the same system and badging it up as Etronix or at the very least from the same place. Apologies if you’ve all covered this already! 

2 hours ago, bertberr said:

Yep, same as the EX6G isn't it?  Almost the same price too.

Yeah it just looks like a rebadge so to speak and going by the current eBay prices it is the same cost.

10 hours ago, LunsfordRich said:

Yeah it just looks like a rebadge so to speak and going by the current eBay prices it is the same cost.

Nice to know that mate, been thinking of getting a dumborc combo for a while but it's that thing of ordering from China....Maybe I'll go for this instead 😀 

4 hours ago, Yorkshireman said:

Nice to know that mate, been thinking of getting a dumborc combo for a while but it's that thing of ordering from China....Maybe I'll go for this instead 😀 

It even says in the description that it has up to a 400m range. I think I’ll be investing when I’m in need of a new radio.

2F11E66A-01B6-4408-9302-034FFB70B3E5.jpeg

• Like 1