• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

GMade Gom on the rocks

tomr

This GOM buggy is definitely at the top of my shopping list.  I'd like to find a scale model of a radiator with cooling fans to fit behind the seats.  I'd have to fit a black steering servo though (yes, I'm a bit fussy like that!).  Oh, and with an open cockpit a nice driver figure would be a bonus.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jack Reacher said:

Nice run mate but lots of salt water will be slung of the tyres and cause rusting, needs a driver figure in cab

Cheers mate 🍻 yeah a few peeps have mentioned a driver figure but just not my thing tbh  

I spray them down with oil once I get home then a quick wipe over with a cloth to keep the rust away 👍🏻

58 minutes ago, BlackSeaRC said:

This GOM buggy is definitely at the top of my shopping list.  I'd like to find a scale model of a radiator with cooling fans to fit behind the seats.  I'd have to fit a black steering servo though (yes, I'm a bit fussy like that!).  Oh, and with an open cockpit a nice driver figure would be a bonus.

I highly recommend the Gom plus kit, i think you’ll enjoy how capable it is out on the trails.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Shergar said:

Thats great to see in unsavoury conditions, I love seeing buggies and crawlers on the beach. Bearings and dispersants are cheap, enjoy it 👍

Yeah it’s all good fun! A quick wipe down, a good blast of spray oil and it’s good to go.

Cheers mate 🍻

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
37 minutes ago, BlackSeaRC said:

After seeing @tomrbuild his GOM buggy I finally decided to get one of my own.  This is one I've had on my shopping list for some time and it was a toss-up between this and the new Losi Hammer Rey.  Went for the GOM in the end because I like to build kits and customise them a little bit.

DSC02391 (2).JPG

Very nice mate 👍🏻 Hope to see a vid of it in action 😁

Mines due a good run soon 

• Like 2