• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Carisma Scale Adventure SCA-1E Owners Thread

stretch

50 minutes ago, Jack Reacher said:

Jack the cowboy is finally out of surgery, having lost parts of the legs, and he also had a bit of cosmetic even Cher has not ever had, he had his back slimmed down across the back of the shoulders

jokes aside not overly happy with this due to using a cheap Bronco interior that just took more and more cutting to get it in the car, large part of floor pan removed and still need to remove more as did not allow for battery

ford driver.JPG

side 2.JPG

side.JPG

Looking really good fella👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi guys,

Anyone else found any other bodies to fit the 285mm Coyote chassis other than those mentioned here-

I would love to fit a 313mm proline hilux to it but want to avoid lengthening so I can swap between bodies. Also like the Dingo with caged bed.

Any ideas??

12 hours ago, Exe_RC28 said:

Hi guys,

Anyone else found any other bodies to fit the 285mm Coyote chassis other than those mentioned here-

I would love to fit a 313mm proline hilux to it but want to avoid lengthening so I can swap between bodies. Also like the Dingo with caged bed.

Any ideas??

https://www.modelsport.co.uk/product/killerbody-body-land-rover-defender-90-style-hard-body-set-430424

??

That does look good.

I like my Coyote shell, so I’ll be sticking with that.
but..

Just ordered a ‘93 Ranger shell for my Enduro, and now sort of wish I’d seen this first.

22 hours ago, tomr said:

Although it doesn’t look like it’s got light buckets, which is slightly annoying, but I bet someone out there will do a 3D printed grill with them soon enough.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Fat Freddy said:

That does look good.

I like my Coyote shell, so I’ll be sticking with that.
but..

Just ordered a ‘93 Ranger shell for my Enduro, and now sort of wish I’d seen this first.

Although it doesn’t look like it’s got light buckets, which is slightly annoying, but I bet someone out there will do a 3D printed grill with them soon enough.

Sod’s law mate but it’s option for another day 👍🏻

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Daddyroo said:

It does have light buckets - red highlighted are rear and green the front

_20220422_213526.JPG

Well spotted.

It’s that Sod’s law at work again 🤣

Will keep this one in mind for a future project.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

Decent vid mate and good to see you and your mrs out crawling together :good:

So is she calling this 1 Dirty Fairy 3 ?

Cheers Stormsy no not calling it a dirty fairy after some dodgy comments at last years scale nats, its just powered by fairy dust

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Jack Reacher said:

Well cowboy jack finally got out for a drive in his shiny F-150 a nice trail drive in a new spot Judy woods and had a cheeky Coyote join in

Nice venue for trails but not really a crawling spot though a few area`s had potential for a gated course

Ooo another vid! Niiiice 👍🏻

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Shergar said:

What size motor is the Coyote running, its bouncing through that bog of horse shoe ruts like a rocket!

Its just the stock set up RTR out of box, but does seem to have get up and go, coupled with Claire's driving style lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...