• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

rock crawler spare part

Crawler Master

3 hours ago, Ninetiesbeard said:

If its a savox servo itll be a 25 spline. 

Servo Arm 25T M3 grey Metal Aluminum Horn x1 RC Car Futaba Savox tamiya Hpi | eBay should do it, failing that search for "25T servo horn"

i actually kinda new to this business and i dont know if this would fit, im looking for the exect one i have that made from plastic

41 minutes ago, Crawler Master said:

i actually kinda new to this business and i dont know if this would fit, im looking for the exect one i have that made from plastic

The exact one you have is just a generic plastic horn that comes with most servos, i have bags of them, do you want one thats going to snap again?
the one linked being metal would probably be better or a servo saver arm to prevent it from snapping.

14 hours ago, Redback said:

The exact one you have is just a generic plastic horn that comes with most servos, i have bags of them, do you want one thats going to snap again?
the one linked being metal would probably be better or a servo saver arm to prevent it from snapping.

ok. but are you sure this would fit tho?

The other poster stated it would, the plastic ones snap saving your servo gears, so choice is up to you, metal - break servo, plastic save servo but break horns or get a servo saver horn that saves the gears and probaly is less likely to snap from over torque.

16 hours ago, Redback said:

The other poster stated it would, the plastic ones snap saving your servo gears, so choice is up to you, metal - break servo, plastic save servo but break horns or get a servo saver horn that saves the gears and probaly is less likely to snap from over torque.

Thank you ,it helped me a lot.