• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Hello

Hello, 

Decieded to try and get some off my old RC stuff going again! Looking foward to getting into the hobby and learning. Hoping i can restore my first Nitro car from when i was a kid! 

• Like 1

Welcome to MSUK 👍🏻

Wish I had held onto the rc cars I had in my early teens. Good luck getting yours going. You’re in the right place for some good advice!

Thanks mate, 

They've followed me from house to house in boxes so i thought i would try and restore my first one and show it to my dad (he bought me it). Im not sure how old it is but i imagine it has to be early 2000! 

Thanks, I remember we bought my first one second hand so not sure what model it is, the engine is a Tamiya FS-12 and the car shell/wheels are subaru impreza. I'm taking the engine into work today to give it a clean up, just hoping i can still source gaskets etc. The second one is more modern (Although still old!) It's a HPI Savage 25, in complete bits at the moment though!