• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Element RC Enduro based Pre-Runner Build

.AJ.

Theres also this on Amazon mate for TRX4 and SCX10 i just got 1 for DC1 there is quite a few bumpers etc on Amazon  :good:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B08FWVBFXC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_image_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

54 minutes ago, .AJ. said:

ive never seen any arms protection before, that is awesome! ive always hated cleaning the arms as, to me, it was practically impossible so i ended up buying some new ones.

great idea with them protection though.

• Like 1

Found a company that makes a steering rack that does away with the bump steer in the IFS kit 

https://bowhouserc.com/n2r-steering-rack-for-element-enduro-ifs/#description

A1-EB6680-403-F-4-E96-AA7-E-BBEF88297705

Amain stock them, so I’ve ordered one along with a set of these and some metal locking hex’s 👍 

https://bowhouserc.com/n2r-aluminum-steering-bell-cranks-for-element-enduro-ifs/#description

• Like 2

• .AJ. changed the title to Element RC Enduro based Pre-Runner Build

I am absolutely 100% un-ashemedly copying you 😂

I have the IFS kit here also waiting to be built, but I do wish I had read this before I ordered so I also could have ordered the steel ball set.

Things I am doing different for sure,  is bumpers and side skits... making my own

20210415_212802.jpg

• Like 1

As the Ryft is off the road I pulled the electrics out of it and fitted the Holmes Hobbies SHV500v3 in the Enduro 

8-A9-C81-D4-720-E-48-FD-B6-E3-ED9-ADF02-

Also done away with them stupid looking shock lowing plates by using longer SSD rod ends 

C746-AB2-F-9-E70-42-C6-A62-A-6272-C105-A

• Like 1

I’ve mounted the front skid and arm guards and they clear everything even at full lock 👍 

Back to bumpers...

I saw this pic of a sweet Ranger Pre-Runner

B80-C91-D1-DDD4-42-D4-AFED-837053-EB1-BB

And Axial do a pretty similar bumper

8450-C71-E-62-AD-49-EB-A057-7-A49-AF0061

1-BFF6303-32-D8-497-B-AF0-E-155-A3112-DB

Found one instock and got it ordered 👌 

• Like 1

Thanks guys, getting there! Just waiting for the body I want, its meant to be instock in the next few days, I’m also still waiting on the trailing arm conversion kit, but that can’t be far away now 👍 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, .AJ. said:

my OCD has a real hate for cross heads 🤣🤣🙂

I'm with you there! Although, if it's all crossheads then I don't mind.

It's when some are hex and others aren't; I hate mismatched screws, almost as much as I hate glitter!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, PraetoR said:

I'm with you there! Although, if it's all crossheads then I don't mind.

It's when some are hex and others aren't; I hate mismatched screws, almost as much as I hate glitter!

I bin all cross heads, immediately 😄

• Haha 1