• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Sold - 2x Turnigy Nano-Tech 8400mAh 11.1V 3S Lipos - Deans Connectors.

Zappa

Greetings folks 😊.

I intended to run these two packs together to run my Arrma Typhon on 6s... However I failed to check the dimensions and one pack alone practically fills the battery bay. 

2x Turnigy Nano-Tech 8400mAh 11.1V 3S, 40-80c discharge w/ deans plugs

I'm based in Sunderland and Ideally I'd like to swap these for a single 6s pack or two 3s packs of smaller dimensions so long as what you have is >5000mah >35C w/ EC5 or Deans plugs. 

A chance for someone to trade up in the mAh world on the back of my error. 😊

I'd possibly be interested in a swap for brushless combos for 1/10 or marine, tx/rx etc... Feel free to hit me up with any other RC swaps you may have... The least I can say is no. 

Thanks for looking and have a nice day. 

DSC_2634.JPG

_20210121_124110.JPG

DSC_2633.JPG

Edited by Zappa
Sold

29 minutes ago, Oh How Original said:

Would you consider just selling them, if so, how much? And how old are they, I only ask as they are a discontinued product, so assume they are new-old stock.

I don't know how old they are as I purchased second hand. The seller stated that they've been used 5 times and always balanced and storage charged.  

If I don't get any takers for a swap then I'd be happy to sell for £60 for the pair. 

• Zappa changed the title to Sold - 2x Turnigy Nano-Tech 8400mAh 11.1V 3S Lipos - Deans Connectors.
  • Gaz! locked this topic