• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

The Adventure's of Ting Ting's Rustler

36 minutes ago, dtokez said:

Yooooo. Can't believe how long we have been out of the game mate! I'm now trying to decide what to do with my Losi 🤔🤣

toooooo long buddy, its insane lol, losi is a beast tho mate haha

got to say im loving the TSM i really am, its awesome for going full power and hard turning it just does not spin out no matter what i try, really impressed, when i do start jumping my baby i will be turning TSM off tho as i want full control in the air

Edited by Tingting44

well been through about 5 lipos now on 3s, and i love it, loving the traxxas link so i can tune the car from my phone, trimmed out any servo whining on left and right steering, and can switch to 20% power for my son which is perfect :) kind of shocked nothing has broke yet tbh, as id like some shiny green upgrades ive had my eye on 

Edited by Tingting44
  • Like 1

well still nothing has broke, been through about 7 lipos now... felt the slipper clutch was a tad loose today, so tighted it up a tad, pulling wheelies very nicely now (at the moment i want wheelies, this will change down the line :) )

also ordered my first upgrade today, a very small upgrade, but an upgrade none the less lol, its the upgraded bearing adapter for the slipper clutch (i will eventually be going all green with all the upgrades down the line

https://www.modelsport.co.uk/index.php?product_id=439208

im just slacking on getting any pics or videos tho i really am, its terible! just having way too much fun with it when im out :) this is one with my kids i luckily got just had to crop the family out lol

PS, also whats your guys thouhgts on the center diff over the slipper clutch?

victoria.jpg

Edited by Tingting44
  • Like 1

well got my 1st break today, well not really a break, more a lost bit, im sure i could find it if i went back, but not going back out in these awful storms, noticed when i got home, missing a bottom shock bit, couple quid fix till i get some big bores closer to xmas

https://www.modelsport.co.uk/index.php?product_id=14615

2020-11-14 (1).jpg

2020-11-14.jpg

Screenshot 2020-11-14 193517.jpg

hmmmm you know you got problems when your hop ups are adding up to more than the cost of your RC car and lipos put together LUL, i do have big plans for this baby 

well all repaird now! RTR just waiting for my son to get out of school now lol, just took him out for a test spin, obviously with no body, and obviously i flip lol :( first scratches under the body, not good, only myself to blame 

Edited by Tingting44

Went down the community center with the boy earlier, and someone had left this awesome ramp lol, couldn't believe it, it's perfect for jumping the rustler, was getting some major jumps in, tried recording but way to dark, I'll get some videos during the day 

download_20201118_191502.jpg

i seem to be out a lot when its dark lately, so ive installed the perfect little head torch which comes with a sucker pad attachment, i love it :P (only until i get my posh traxxas light) it also swivels for a rear light, lights the path up pretty darn epic i must say, will try get some footage when im next out, just got to remember not to flip lol

2020-11-22 (1).jpeg

2020-11-22 (2).jpeg

2020-11-22 (3).jpeg

2020-11-22.jpeg

2020-11-22 (4).jpeg

• Like 1

well i was after a 4S castle setup with a green motor to match my scheme, but they do not sell any suitable :(

looks like i might have to put up with something like this, very cheap tho, not sure if this is a good thing

https://www.modelsport.co.uk/hobbywing-ezrun-combo-max10-sct-3660sl-3200kv-brushless-motor/rc-car-products/420924

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...