• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Rc4wd tf2 high spec and near no use, artr. £400. SOLD!

Gaz!

Mate that is a nice rig and im sorry to say i would love to take it off your hands but i was wanting to pay at most £300. Now i know these are amazing scale rigs and i wouldnt even insult you by offering you that. To be honest i was expecting someone to come back with an absolute dog of a rig so i could take it for a decent price and get it back to looking like a rig you could actually use. 
i’m so sorry to waste your time mate but if i had that sort of money i would buy it in a heartbeat especially with all the upgrades. I know you will get £500 easy for it. 

im writing this and keep going back to the pictures. Can you let me think about it mate, i get paid on the 25th so will see what my finances are like. 
its a stunning rig and now you have got me wanting it. 

leave it with me my friend. 🤔🤔

Hi Gaz,

i had made my mind up to buy this gorgeous looking rig and was looking forward to it, but my dreams were crushed when i remembered i’m only getting 80% of my wage due to the lockdown that is going on. 

you don’t know how devastated i am as had all intentions on buying it then like i say they were destroyed, £300 is my limit mate and i know you wont accept that and to be honest i wouldn’t insult you by offering you that. 

so sorry to waste your time but i just cant do it. I hope you find a buyer soon and someone is going to get one hell of a trail truck. 

😪😪

No problems at all mate, completely understand your position though, probably the worst time for him to try and sell it.

never say never though, things might get back to normal and it’ll still be here. :good:

ooh and a cheeky little bump.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Gaz mate

as much as it pains me to say this but i’m going to have to take a pass on it mate my car is pulling up an esp/abs error on the dash (As you can see in pic att) which if its the same as what happened the last time its not going to be cheap and it couldnt have come at a worse time with me not working at the minute with whats going on. 

i hope someone takes it off you soon and gives it a good home because its a wicked little thing. I’m devastated mate cos i wont get one like that ever. 

sorry Gaz

381C9111-5BC6-49B7-8172-F3E840DE22ED.jpeg

Hi Gaz,

no can do im afraid i have had to put my rc’s on the back burner for now. Tirns out my car has wiring faults after throwing nearly £400 worth of parts on it so need to get it checked at main dealers which is going to cost a fortune. Sorry bud and i am gutted but it will be a long long time before i even think about getting another one. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No problem at all mate :good:

sad times for sure and I hope you get yourself sorted soon.

I'm bumping the thread anyway in the hope of finding it a good home to a member on here.

• 2 weeks later...

@Gaz!

Well, i got me SSD Trail King, but coming to think of it, i kinda glanced over the fact that this is your sons - i'm assuming you're selling it because he isn't interested in crawlers, which makes a trade for a crawler a bit nonsensical. 

edit: i am interested, but you know the current situation with Covid etc. Either today or tomorrow i'll be putting my TRX4 and probably the Trail King as well up for sale, if they sell, we should have a talk. I really do want a Trailfinder - just, is this the LWB or SWB version? SWB. Is the SWB convertible to LWB, if it comes to that?

Edited by m4inbrain

You’ve hit the nail on the head, he has a scx10 d90 and a Trx4 currently in use lol.

the chassis rails and a couple of parts are different, I have a lwb in the same colour but much higher spec I could be tempted to let go for the right money/deal....

58 minutes ago, Gaz! said:

You’ve hit the nail on the head, he has a scx10 d90 and a Trx4 currently in use lol.

the chassis rails and a couple of parts are different, I have a lwb in the same colour but much higher spec I could be tempted to let go for the right money/deal....

Haha, good one. ;)

Honestly though, whatever the TRX4 and Trail King go for is what i have to play with, so depending on what the "right money" is, i might have to pass on that one. Does it have an LC70? :P

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @Gaz!

Been wanting to try a Hilux project on scx10ii chassis but i keep coming back to this.

Ive had a clearout of stuff to raise some cash for a new rig but i can only manage an offer of £400 if its something you would consider?

On 03/07/2020 at 17:36, B3ll-Matt said:

Hi @Gaz!

Been wanting to try a Hilux project on scx10ii chassis but i keep coming back to this.

Ive had a clearout of stuff to raise some cash for a new rig but i can only manage an offer of £400 if its something you would consider?

sent you a pm mate, sorry for the late reply.

cheers. :good:

• Like 1