• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

DBXL-E transport?

m4inbrain

My bad, "banter" etc without smileys is hard to spot. 😕

And i've been around in forums long enough to have met many people who were serious in these cases. Apologies. 

edit: four pages now though. :P

Edited by m4inbrain

Four? Now you're really taking the Mick! 😉

To be honest, I thought it was your German lineage that was leaving you without a "GSOH"! 😂😂😂

*good sense of humour. 

Edited by Tug
  • Haha 1

Hehe cheers, yeah, that's what i'm going with, hoping that the weather finally picks up a little. 

That bashspot looks pretty similar to where i drive, where's that? Looks good. 👍

i used to carry my marder, baja and a backpack of tools/petrol when i was out and about with my RC. i used the shoulder straps from my big gym bags. One Rc over each shoulder and my backpack it was one hell of a workout some days walking 5 or 6 miles with all the weight but well worth it with some of the places i found

Pahahaha, yeah, maybe i'll zip tie some dumbbells to my earlobes too, and pull my 1:1 through the sand while i'm at it. Might as well go all out. 

As mentioned, i'm old, fat and lazy. When i was in the military, i might've considered that, but that's roughly 20 years ago, isn't gonna happen anymore. ;)

That said, i might check if it fits a coyote backpack. 

Or something like this:

http://www.aliexpress.com/i/4000226233179.html?spm=2114.12057483.0.0.5cc631f93wxVLN

110-liters-large-capacity-thick-canvas-c

:D:D

• Haha 1

I'm german, the only comedian i know is Benny Hill. And whoever stars in Dinner for One, since every german by law is required to watch it every. single. new years eve. 

Edited by m4inbrain
  • Like 1

I'm german, the only comedian i know is Benny Hill. And whoever stars in Dinner for One, since every german by law is required to watch it every. single. new years eve. 

Your not far off there with Benny Hill, my eldest sons girlfriend is Norwegian and for most of the time she’s deadpan watching any comedy’s on our TV, My son said throw a Benny Hill on dad, it was like she was transformed into this laughing hysterical women we’ve never met before.
[emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wasn't joking. Benny Hill was a big thing in the 80s and 90s in germany. Not even sure why, watching that now gives me an aneurysm, but back when i was younger it was funny. And Dinner for One, as mentioned, i'd bet that 50% at the very least of german households in the 80s/90s had that going on TV on new years eve. It's almost tradition. To the point where i'm kinda missing it over here.