• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Tamiya: New CC Chassis on the way

TWINSET

Tamiya don't change too much when they 'upgrade' a chassis reference - TT-01 v TT-02, M-03 v M-05 v M-07 etc. -
If I was a gambler, I'd put money on the CC-01's front suspension setup being carried-over, steering improved and removal/streamlining of the front brick.

The rear arm moulding could also do with a bit of a tweak to make it a little more terrain-friendly on the front edge

I really loved all my cc01’s I’ve had over the years but by the time you had addressed the issues, your choices of a better rig to start with are in that same price point.

that said, some cracking shells have been released for that chassis over time....

• 2 weeks later...

26yrs selling the same rc. Yepp it's a tamiya lol. Adult owners of the cc01 are younger than their rc. I wonder what's their oldest longest running model without re releases. I bet nearly 40-50yrs on the re releases lol. 

Edited by RCbutcher

• 2 weeks later...