• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Axial deadbolt 2

Aveit

To whom it may concern, I have never swore NOT ONCE this is a ? Mark, you repeatedly troll my comments as of you have nothing better to do, **** OFF thats moderated just for u ARMCHAIR ****ER! If u persist to set up a website to troll because your bored do it quietly, see i got advice off someone after the usual torrent of childish remarks probably from a child hence I waded through tgem BUT u are intolerable there's ne privacy for users from u is there? Ppl told me about u spying on posts before and 2 ignore u but ur a bit odd, follow facebook etc etc etc etc etc and only act if REPORTED by another user, fbook etc use this PROTOCOL to prevent bored forum "runners" or bored forum spyes like yourself so eject away while i join as another fictitious name with another email or maybe I will try and find a properly designed site without over imposing idiot site adjudicator 

Edited by Aveit
Over imposing bored site editor won't leave ppl alone
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Aveit said:

To whom it may concern, I have never swore NOT ONCE this is a ? Mark, you repeatedly troll my comments as of you have nothing better to do, **** OFF thats moderated just for u ARMCHAIR ****ER! If u persist to set up a website to troll because your bored do it quietly, see i got advice off someone after the usual torrent of childish remarks probably from a child hence I waded through tgem BUT u are intolerable there's ne privacy for users from u is there? Ppl told me about u spying on posts before and 2 ignore u but ur a bit odd, follow facebook etc etc etc etc etc and only act if REPORTED by another user, fbook etc use this PROTOCOL to prevent bored forum "runners" or bored forum spyes like yourself so eject away while i join as another fictitious name with another email or maybe I will try and find a properly designed site without over imposing idiot site adjudicator 

Dude....that's just straight up funny??(don't worry I don't take myself too seriously)

Its good to vent..... Wooosah....woooooosah

giphy.gif

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Aveit said:

Just so you know ....... It was actually two members that individually reported within a week of each other.....

I watched your posts since then as that's what a forum moderator is tasked with doing....

I let you be ...despite you being involved in arguments .....as I don't seek to stifle anyone's opinions and comprehend that people are passionate about them.....

But then I see you putting up posts whilst arguing again with members that contain swearing....I know where all adults here...but due to the nature of this hobby we receive traffic from people of all ages.....some of which, undoubtedly, will be children (under 16).... So we have a responsibility to keep the forum family friendly......

Whether its self censored or not.....swearing is swearing..... You could also argue that ...in the right to open speech..... I am also responsible to ensure other members can speak or offer an opinion without being verbally abused by anyone.... which includes you too ( I would act to prevent yourself being verbally abused on here also...I don't take sides )

Lastly..... FYI..... I don't open websites....this is not my website....I think your confusing me with Nick.....

Which brings me to my next point? .... Who told you about who exactly????

I find it best to trust from self gained experience instead of relying on others opinions.....there's always two sides to every story.....

and post these aswell Look bullcrap doesn't baffle brains or does it whats this day's crap and again what's this say t?at, can u c why that isn't swearing?? I don't believe u on any counts about the being reporterted as unbeknown to u obviously I sit next to one of them on a night duh as for the other I asked and GUESS WHAT? Doesn't know anything about itb I ALWAYS put ? Instead of lettering just like tge daily mail, express, nuts, rc12 magazines I've gotta a brill one from that quote the "new mta 4 is damn hot right now in black Friday sales" SO WHY are you different well maybe ur bored u certainly lie, like i said .... the site lol, I manage never to b personal but ppl test me ppl like u whom just aren't astute enough to know STOP LIENG its a creepy thing to do coupled with spying on peoples posts its WEIRD 

Edited by Fly In My Soup
Edited out all the swearing

Just now, Fly In My Soup said:

Take note kids..... This is what happens when you toot rock and attempt to write a post...

On a serious note though, your starting to become irritating..... I gave you a chance to not be a turd.... But all you are is an illiterate turd...

So congrats!.....You've been upgraded from post moderation to a ban....

Well done Sir........although I am surprised you held out this long.

I have no tongue left from all the biting :lol:

• Thanks 1