• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Lc racing lc12 B1

silone74

Coming soon a 1/12th scale 4wb mid diff buggy from LC Racing based on the long wheel base emb 1 buggy, should be very interesting and being tested by action models. Action rc southwest. 

_20180801_071034_zpsxt9lsctr.jpg

_20180715_203319_zpspwrtyffh.jpg

FB_IMG_1527923510284_zpsvx7zrlpq.jpg

Edited by silone74

Trac off road have just changed their ruling to allow them to be run in micro class . They are 225mm wheel base the same as the long wheel base coverted emb buggies which quite a few have strated running. Just passing info on from their Facebook page as some don't use Facebook. 

FB_IMG_1533119997652_zps60lb2ftt.jpg

FB_IMG_1533120010692_zps3hgunxkt.jpg

FB_IMG_1533120019967_zpsrnh6fzrx.jpg

Si. 

Edited by silone74

• 2 months later...

It is due for release in November, action rc southwest will be the main UK distributor ?,

They're racing one now and it is in the1/10 class and winning 

_20181017_215939_zps7jyglect.jpg

Edited by silone74

• 2 weeks later...

They are on Facebook but also have a web site, this is a screen shot with contact details for Jonny who is taking orders for all lc products. 

_20180711_121615_zps2j4jzauv.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Schumacher are also stocking the lc12 and spares and model sport too now have the kit for 189

Si

Edited by silone74

• 6 months later...

Had my LC12B1 for a while now and its great, very high quality mini.

However, im unable to find the specific spares for it anywhere. I know the EMB parts fit for most of it, but im after the actual chassis, topdeck, battery strap etc.

Anyone have any ideas?

These are the UK distributors, pinkys has got spares for me for the emb's at really good prices.

https://www.pinkysrcproducts.co.uk/shop

http://www.racing-cars.com/scp/Manufacturer/search.asp?subcatid=650&templateid=69&sortname1=partno

Si

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Yes it will, 2838 motors are used in them most of the time I'veseen 2850 emb truggy motors in them also, 12mm hex you can use 1/10 touring/drift wheels, essentially runs the same as the emb-1 buggy this is my lwb buggy it is the same size as the lc12b1. 

20200111-143106.jpg

Edited by silone74

I modded mine to relocate the motor into the front section.

Can just about squeeze a 2850 in but i run one of the 2838 Tenshocks.

Doing this meant i could fit 2 lipos in (ive tested it on 6s and its withstood a few speedruns so far) 👍

IMG_0754.JPG

IMG_0769.JPG

IMG_0802.JPG

Edited by pieman5
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, pieman5 said:

I modded mine to relocate the motor into the front section.

Can just about squeeze a 2850 in but i run one of the 2838 Tenshocks.

Doing this meant i could fit 2 lipos in (ive tested it on 6s and its withstood a few speedruns so far) 👍

IMG_0754.JPG

IMG_0769.JPG

IMG_0802.JPG

Looks great, from what I've heard the out drivers are rather soft. Do you reckon that will be an issue? 

It seems to handle the power ok.

I have broken one outdrive on it, but that was during a really bad high speed crash. That and a slightly bent shock tower was the only damage.

Nice and strong lil buggy in my opinion :)

I know the out drives can wear quite badly over time on the emb's and that's on 2s so they must have improved them on the lc12b1's which is needed.

Running on 6s will test the whole drive chain and if it is holding up then it shows how good they are, it must be flying on them, what kind of speeds are you getting.

Fastest so far is just over 94mph, but ive done 92mph with it on 4s so clearly some tuning/testing is needed.

I'll be shooting for well over 100mph later this year 👍

• Like 3