• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Hi from Blackpool, UK

Been looking at RC for years so took the plunge and bought an ftx mauler rock crawler. Wanted a traxxas trx4 bronco but it's a big spend if i don't like it. Currently can't do much though from having a motorbike crash and busting my wrist and leg :(

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, si-man87 said:

Been looking at RC for years so took the plunge and bought an ftx mauler rock crawler. Wanted a traxxas trx4 bronco but it's a big spend if i don't like it. Currently can't do much though from having a motorbike crash and busting my wrist and leg :(

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Shame to hear about the crash.

You should have some good rocks to play with on the promenade though :) 

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome to the site, Sorry to hear about the crash hope you and the bike got mended, (Our family are into motorbikes)

My dads got a Ducati Multistrada 1200 and a Harley Davidson Heretige soft tail :) and i have a yamaha DTR 125 2 stroke (off the road)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there pal and a warm welcome to the forum and community mate :) If you ever need to know anything at all then get it posted and you'll get loads of great advice and help from the members on here coz they're a good bunch!! :)

Well have a wicked time mate and all the best