• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Hobbyking Sale

El Dougo

7 minutes ago, Oh How Original said:

Parcelforce don't give an hour slot.

Both my orders have arrived now, but they are still sending me 2-3 E-Mails per day about the sale and I came online to 4 today, not half bloody annoying when they've got sod all left that I want!

My app said your driver which his name was Simon , was going to be delivering between 9.02 and 10.02 , pls don’t tell me I didn’t read yesterday using the app what is said and he delivered at 9.15 , that was on 48 hour from hk 

13 minutes ago, Guns said:

Both out for delivery but i cant find the hour slot on the app :( hmm

On the app I filled in the preferences and then placed the track number from hk , it then gave me a delivery slot and a map of where he roughly was , a bit like DPD do.

11 minutes ago, WiLLiE said:

My app said your driver which his name was Simon , was going to be delivering between 9.02 and 10.02 , pls don’t tell me I didn’t read yesterday using the app what is said and he delivered at 9.15 , that was on 48 hour from hk 

Ahh I don't use apps, so I've never had an hour slot before :good:

18 minutes ago, Oh How Original said:

Ahh I don't use apps, so I've never had an hour slot before :good:

It supprised me that there was an hour slot showing , maybe it’s something there going to  bring in , the delivery office was south Birmingham , it’s about time they stepped up with delivery slots :good:

Edited by WiLLiE

22 minutes ago, WiLLiE said:

It supprised me that there was an hour slot showing , maybe it’s something there going to  bring in , the delivery office was south Birmingham , it’s about time they stepped up with delivery slots :good:

I think delivery slots just give folk more reason to moan and complain, if they are a minute late :lol:

I mean, when you're waiting for a parcel, it's like you've never heard of traffic... Some folk anyway :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, WiLLiE said:

To be fair I always get txts off them saying Aramjit will be here between 9:11-10:11am when I use the 24 hour one soo

2 hours ago, Oh How Original said:

Both my orders have arrived now, but they are still sending me 2-3 E-Mails per day about the sale and I came online to 4 today, not half bloody annoying when they've got sod all left that I want!

I took another look today

https://hobbyking.com/en_us/5600mah-7-4v-70c-lipo-car-pack-2s2p.html absolute bargain 

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Oh How Original said:

That seems to be an excellent bargain, unfortunately I've no use for them and they've got no decent 3s packs on an offer like that :( 

Agreed, I was on the lookout for some for the Hyper to get it on 6s but even some decent 2s packs will be better than what I'm currently using. Also picked up a saddle pack for the SST

Edit £120 worth of batteries for £40 can't go to far wrong really :D

Edited by OllieNZ

• 3 weeks later...

My first venture into RC and I picked up 3 6000mah 50c lipos for £58...anywhere else would have seen me spend around £120 for that.

Edited by Nickarla
  • Like 2