• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

***************Photobucket FIX****************

Rover Man

Just seen this on a Landrover forum i use..

This is a fix for Photobucket pictures not appearing and works on my pc.

If you're using Google Chrome, go to the three dots on the top right side of the screen and click them. A drop down should appear. Hover your mouse over "More Tools," and when the next drop down appears, click on extensions. Go to the link towards the bottom that says "Get more extensions." In the search box, type "Photobucket Fix," and hit enter. Click the install button and once it's done, you should be able to see photobucket pictures again.

For FireFox users, click on the three bars on the right side of the screen, then click on add ons. Click search for "photobucket hotlink" and click install. Same result.

Hope this helps, if you check my vehicle thread you will see all my pictures are restored.

Just done it and the pics in my Discovery thread now show up again. 

Worth a try 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Rover Man said:

Just seen this on a Landrover forum i use..

Just done it and the pics in my Discovery thread now show up again. 

Worth a try 

Tried this and have uploaded a couple of pics to another forum... So far so good... :good:

4 hours ago, Rover Man said:

This is a fix for Photobucket pictures not appearing and works on my pc.

Worked for me. Big thanks for this @Rover Man

When I have been searching forums for advice on builds etc, it's been really frustrating if they've been photo tutorials and you can't see them.

This is a massive bonus for me. Hope it lasts.

Thanks again mate :thumbsup:

19 minutes ago, HomerSimpson said:

Now not sure this fix has worked... So my photobucket pictures show up on my PC but on a 3rd parties PC no dice... I suspect they'd also have to also carry out the fix to see your pictures...

Yes the "Fix" lets you see the pics..............................Not fix your pics so everyone else can see them.

Thats why if you go into my old threads you can see my pics but anyone who hasn't added the fix you wont be able to see them if that makes sense 

5 hours ago, Only4Fun said:

Worked for me. Big thanks for this @Rover Man

When I have been searching forums for advice on builds etc, it's been really frustrating if they've been photo tutorials and you can't see them.

This is a massive bonus for me. Hope it lasts.

Thanks again mate :thumbsup:

I..like a lot on here had well over 7-8 years worth of pics on here.......:rolleyes::rolleyes:......gone.....jus because sum one wanted to b greedy......:ack:...not no more.:D

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My photobucket didnt skip a beat only use my phone though mayb thats why. Its been trippin me out for months everyone getting broken links but i see my pics fine. Unless you can't see them but i can. 

What's this. 

20170408_142148_zpstqpk5ltx.jpg

I can see your Slash :good: 

I'm surprised these pirates are still in business TBH, their site footfall must be way down compared to what it used to be. 

Unless the yanks have been paying their ransom:ph34r: