• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Wanted: Traxxas Cars

Dave02

Thank you, but I did create in the wanted section. However, I have just added wanted to the title as well. To add some context, my son and I are new to the hobby and are looking for 2 cars we can play with together at the park. I have been considering buying new, but wanted to explore used as an option. I want off road models and like the idea of brushless, but am also open to brushed models. If not buying 2 together, the first car is likely to determine the specification of the 2nd car, so that I don’t end up with one that is much faster than the other.

I have been keeping an eye on eBay. I narrowly missed out on a Rustler VXL a few days ago (had agreed price, but was confirming final contents and someone else bought with Buy it Now about 1 min before I would have bought). I'm not sure which auctions you are currently referring to above? There is one I have seen, but of no interest, but can't see two of them, except some available for parts only and new sales.

I’m going to be selling a Stampede VXL with shed loads of upgrades in about a weeks time. Going away today but will be stripping down the 2 me and my son have and selling one once it’s rebuilt.

Will have almost every RPM upgrade available: front and rear arms, front wide bumper, bulkhead, front shock tower, traxxas extendable body mounts, traxxas metal shock caps, proline trenchers and a new shell which was ordered today. 

Will be be rebuilt and any bearings that need replacing will be. Will come with Spektrum transmitter and receiver.

If you look in the Monster RC section i have a thread under Stampede Build and it will be very similar to the green and black one when rebuilt.

havent decided price yet but will be around the £250 Mark delivered.

On 1/21/2018 at 15:14, Bix said:

I’m going to be selling a Stampede VXL with shed loads of upgrades in about a weeks time. Going away today but will be stripping down the 2 me and my son have and selling one once it’s rebuilt.

Will have almost every RPM upgrade available: front and rear arms, front wide bumper, bulkhead, front shock tower, traxxas extendable body mounts, traxxas metal shock caps, proline trenchers and a new shell which was ordered today. 

Will be be rebuilt and any bearings that need replacing will be. Will come with Spektrum transmitter and receiver.

If you look in the Monster RC section i have a thread under Stampede Build and it will be very similar to the green and black one when rebuilt.

havent decided price yet but will be around the £250 Mark delivered.

I wouldn't want to rule it out completely at this stage, but I am beginning to favour either 2 Rustlers or 1 Rustler & 1 Slash.