• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

And the winner is..........

53HRA

Happy Halloween peeps!

It's that time again where we are giving a great prize away :D In line with Halloween, the below prize has now been drawn. I can confirm the winner is:

Ashleysmith

You have won yourself this great car worth over £300, courtesy of CML Distribution!

FTX Futura ** SALE **

To be in with a chance of winning more great prizes you must be a Gold Member. Not a Gold Member? Why not become one now for just £5 per year!

Thank-you for supporting MSUK and stay tuned for the next draw which will be on Christmas Eve - This brushless beast could be yours delivered by santa himself :P

View full news article

Thanks guys!

haha I’m still around, popping in every now and then but Work and wife commitments have taken over a little bit, while also doing a lot of freelance modelling and printing too. I’ll still be around, I’ve a few RC based projects on my list that I’d love to do! So no doubt I’ll be asking silly questions again! 

Thanks again guys

Ash

1 hour ago, Oh How Original said:

Shocker... :lol: 

*waits for all the 'it's his, he can do what he wants with it'* :P 

Very sad but true......

but congratulations nevertheless :good:

Yes, it is his to do as he wishes, but it just doesn't seem 'right'.

Never mind, there may be some 'personal issues' this may help resolve, so if that is the case, I hope it has helped.

Al.

• .AJ. locked this topic