• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

If your looking at buying a team chase cage copy off ebay DON'T!

norcoforever

Whilst building my baja I decided that a cage would be a good investment having previously owned a genuine team chase cage. However the prices have gone up significantly with no stock in the UK as such I decided to buy one of the clones from monster rx on eBay. Bear in mind that it's still over £100 and this is what showed up. I've now got to pay to return it and apparently I was sent a perfect roll cage!!! 

20170203_114034_zpsipcicwv2.jpg

20170203_114525_zpslaeaihsa.jpg

20170203_114518_zpslilq4gkf.jpg

20170203_114343_zpsagi0gyvp.jpg

20170203_114330_zps11gf1avy.jpg

20170203_114015_zpscl8ykh9j.jpg

20170203_114008_zpsth1o3dfl.jpg

20170203_114003_zpsfqmlmssq.jpg

2 minutes ago, .AJ. said:

Very poor mate!

Ps... good to see you back on here :) 

Cheers buddy it's been a rough start to the year but rc has helped me massively just with tinkering and building stuff. Hopefully be out for a bash at some point when I can make the trip

• Like 1

Well a new cage is being posted out to me along with the promise of a refund of postage costs I will report back when the replacement cage arrives and see if it was a one off or if they all as bad as the first. I would just buy a team chase but they are not in stock in the UK and they are expensive to import 

I see the poor quality of that production quality and think three words

Made    in    China

Same old story, dirt cheap products made for pennies back in China masquerading as a usable products when there nothing more than ornaments that look like the genuine product, most fit for the bin the moment they arrive on your doorstep

Anyway, on a serious note, they do need the cash, look at this poor lad, he's all skin and bone 

meanwhile-in-china.jpg

On 03/02/2017 at 12:02, norcoforever said:

Whilst building my baja I decided that a cage would be a good investment having previously owned a genuine team chase cage. However the prices have gone up significantly with no stock in the UK as such I decided to buy one of the clones from monster rx on eBay. Bear in mind that it's still over £100 and this is what showed up. I've now got to pay to return it and apparently I was sent a perfect roll cage!!!

• Like 2