• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Thinking of selling up , what's it worth ?

steve71075

Sadly have not really used this much so thinking of listing on eBay and wondered what sort of price I should be asking for ?

Mst ms-01d vip ii

Speed passion reventon 13.5t sensored brushless set up

Savox 1253 servo

2 x turnigy 5600 mah hard case lipo 

Flysky gt3b tx + rx , modified to take lipo which is included and modified firmware 

B6 battery charger , balance leads etc 

Yokomo s14 shell in good condition 

Few sets of wheels,  tyres , springs , bearings , belts , anti roll bats,  turnbuckles etc etc

Everything is boxed and in pretty much new condition , has been put together nice and tidy . The gt3b controller is pretty ugly,  has been hydrodipped and painted white and the body has a couple of small scuffs but apart from that all very tidy .

Everything I bought brand new except the flysky bits so has obviously cost a fair wedge to put together , any ideas on a value ? Nothing on eBay or the classifieds to compare to at the moment .

Thanks

Steve

3 hours ago, steve71075 said:

Sadly have not really used this much so thinking of listing on eBay and wondered what sort of price I should be asking for ?

Mst ms-01d vip ii

Speed passion reventon 13.5t sensored brushless set up

Savox 1253 servo

2 x turnigy 5600 mah hard case lipo 

Flysky gt3b tx + rx , modified to take lipo which is included and modified firmware 

B6 battery charger , balance leads etc 

Yokomo s14 shell in good condition 

Few sets of wheels,  tyres , springs , bearings , belts , anti roll bats,  turnbuckles etc etc

Everything is boxed and in pretty much new condition , has been put together nice and tidy . The gt3b controller is pretty ugly,  has been hydrodipped and painted white and the body has a couple of small scuffs but apart from that all very tidy .

Everything I bought brand new except the flysky bits so has obviously cost a fair wedge to put together , any ideas on a value ? Nothing on eBay or the classifieds to compare to at the moment .

Thanks

Steve

Pictures would help a lot mate :)

30 minutes ago, heavyleftthumb said:

adding it all up it was a pretty penny when new. as the vip2 kits are 550 quids on there own. 

sadly its only worth as much as people are willing to pal. the mst are damn fine drift cars, i have one and wish it got used more then it does.

I can give it a good home mate :rofl:

Not at the moment mate . Not 100 % I want to sell yet but would prefer to sell as a complete running package if possible. 

Ok bud if you do sell/split can I have first dibs please

But as my wife always says to me don't sell it you will only want it back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking somewhere around 400 wouldn't be too painfall to take as I've had quite a few hours fun out of it . Will probably stick it up on eBay for a little over that with best offer and see what happens .

Will have to charge the batteries to make sure everything everything's working as it should , who knows maybe I'll find some new enthusiasm 

• 3 weeks later...