• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

well...here's my sumin special. ....

evssv

There's smoke on the horizon...... has your ESC just gone poof Mike?

Interesting shelf wear these but I pity the poor rig that run's with them, or actually more the poor soul that buys a rig that's ran these.  Kudos for actually going through with running them though!

When you've done drop Danny Huynh a message - I bet he'd make good use of them :D

https://www.facebook.com/Dphotographer-Danny-Huynh-121718521185892/?fref=ts

3 minutes ago, evssv said:

Let's go 20160911_124359_zpsurd1y8ls.jpg :D:D:D

Good God Mike!  I've let Avon and Somerset Police know to clear the roads - couldn't you wrap them with a towel or something?

• Like 1

Less of the chav bashing. I'm a chav and proud and to top it off I'm nothing like people think a chav is. I saw a group of office men armani suits type. All blazing smoke in our direction kids coughing ther lungs up. But the worst was ther convosatation about banging back doors in. When I said oi I got kids here they laughed. 

Most chavs I know will help any aged person first to offer their seat, help them over the road ect. But cos of the clothes the public watches waiting for them to rob the person their helping.  

That's happened to me once, helping an old lady cross the road then a woman came running over asking if she was ok this that. The old lady sung my praises and we all parted. 

Just now, RCbutcher said:

Less of the chav bashing. I'm a chav and proud and to top it off I'm nothing like people think a chav is. I saw a group of office men armani suits type. All blazing smoke in our direction kids coughing ther lungs up. But the worst was ther convosatation about banging back doors in. When I said oi I got kids here they laughed. 

Most chavs I know will help any aged person first to offer their seat, help them over the road ect. But cos of the clothes the public watches waiting for them to rob the person their helping.  

That's happened to me once, helping an old lady cross the road then a woman came running over asking if she was ok this that. The old lady sung my praises and we all parted. 

If you are nothing like what a chav is.... Then Kev, you're not a chav :lol:

You might like tracksuits and baseball caps, that doesn't make you a chav.

Just means you dress like one.

Chavs are scum.

You, are not :good:

They do look mental max type, I loved the fg videos but don't think I would get them lol. Ide be worried about the state of the feild after.  If enough 5th scales damage public land a law will be passed to stop them. 

See a chav does think lol. 

Mayb even blanket ban on rcs completely in public places. They are pretty much a 50cc child's quad or pocket bike mayb a law already affects them but blind eyed for now.  Until enough members of some board all hear about them causing the damage to their local football pitch.  

1 minute ago, evssv said:

Ho.. and my bodge  to hold the 6s in as the straps we're  way too long running only 1lipo......so i improvised 20160911_143119_zps0qdboink.jpg. .....:lol:

i was thinking you strapped a frozen bottle of water to it for cooling.  lol

• Like 1