• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Someone to do some printing for me

Oh How Original

I'm in need of a couple of things printing.

Just A4, it's only writing, a Tax form and a Certificate of Authenticity for my artwork.

My printers gone up the spout and ideally I need them as soon as possible (great timing for the printer!)

Willing to pay someone for postage and towards the cost of ink.

Just saves me having to go and buy a basic printer just for a few sheets of A4 been printed off.

Thanks for the offers chaps I really appreciate it.

I tried my neighbour yesterday (the only one I really know to ask for a favour) and he is having some problems with his printer, he managed to get one sheet printed out but it took about 40 minutes with all the updates his wireless printer had to do lol.

I'm popping into town today anyway so if I can't find anywhere to do it for me, I shall take one of you up on the kind offer :good:

Typically, I would be a lot more prepared, but the sale came out of the blue from an online gallery I thought I'd closed my account on :lol: needless to say I wasn't expecting it or prepared for it.

• 5 years later...
On 02/12/2021 at 16:13, froggy8 said:

i needed to send something off the other month and nowhere had a printer so i ended up getting one and keeping it this time as it was so awkward trying to find a printer.

43920881.jpg