• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Worlds most expensive gtx2?

Rory

Asking a lot BUT very nice. Then again thinking about it I hate ali. The tais exhaust would have to go `cause all they do is mess up the rear wheels and suspension. Engines are nice. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, atom3624 said:

That's a really nice truck!

DX3S.

Twin LRP ZR30's!!

Al.

Yip nice spec for sure. You could buy a gtx2 for £160-£220, buy the lrps and have one yourself for a lot less :)

He obviously doesn't understand that when you build and modify something and buy all new parts, whether it be a car, motorbike, RC, whatever. It should be a labour of love and you expect to never make back what you put into it. As nice as it is I can see things I don't like, tsais pipes look great but aren't they loud as hell?? And aluminium a arms on a car with 2 .30 engines is just asking to be transformed into a bent metal mess after a crash.

Yup...way overpriced.

I built my twin Savage knowing it was not going to get sold,and knowing that if I did...it was not going to be a 'profit maker'...even if they are rare and hard to find.

People just assume that rare=valuable, and that spendig loads on upgrades increases the value. In practice...it just limits the market