• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

SOLD - Lc racing emb 1 buggy, 4 batteries, spektrum radio gear, hop ups and spares - SOLD

Jefferson

I'm selling up, so have the following package for sale....

This is an almost ready to run package, which includes a buggy, brushless combo, radio gear and 4 batteries (3 lipo), some hop up parts and spares. Full list further below.

Up for sale is a 1/14 lc racing emb 1 (h variant buggy), this is the version with all metal parts Inc chassis plate, suspension uprights and tunable alloy shocks.

OK, here is what is included in the sale...

1) lc racing emb 1h buggy (complete) - with red cnc spindle carrier, red alloy/cnc hex's (for wheels)
2) Spektrum dx2e radio and Sr210 receiver - upgraded over original radio gear
3) batan servo - originally with buggy
4) brushless motor - original one
5) 60a turnigy esc (upgraded)
6) 3 x lipo batteries (1300 mah zippy 20c discharge) - each used no more than 6 times
7) original battery and charger (unused)
8) t-bone racing front bumper (fitted)
9) t-bone racing skid plate (not fitted)
10) 1/10 buggy tc wheels (hpi ones and fitted/seen in pictures)
11) originally included wheels and tires (seen in picture)
12) larger spoiler (fitted) and original spoiler (in picture)
13) shock oil
14) thread lock
15) tool kit including eds driver
16) spare screw kit - official one
17) spare rubber parts for body clips
18) spare plastic spindle carrier and plastic hub nuts
19) speedo fan and switch
20) spare screws (more) and numerous heat shrink parts

The buggy has had the following tweaks....

1) Spektrum receiver placed between servo and motor with on/off switch on servo
2) (improved) turnigy 60a esc fitted to bottom deck at rear of chassis
3) battery retainer posts and strap removed (included in Bag)
4) space for 1300mah battery on chassis (as pictured)
5) velcro on chassis and battery packs (to Secure)
6) velcro on chassis sides to secure shell
7) red cnc spindle carrier
8) red cnc locking hex's
9) crush tubes fitted
10) shims fitted

this is a great package, but due to lack of use (once in 14 months) it is best to move it on and let somebody else enjoy it

everything is in excellent condition and works perfectly

postage is with interlink and will be £20 - due to the size of the box and adequate insurance required

buyer to pick up paypal fee's

I am after £120 excluding postage, bear in mind this is the "better" model, has some cnc parts, an upgraded esc, 3 lipo and upgraded radio gear!!

Collection welcome by arrangement

cheers

Link to pics....

http://s842.photobucket.com/user/dimmockg/library/LC%20Racing%20Buggy

1464640336674_zps3rml9oxo.jpg

1464640337267_zpsiqp8iamv.jpg

1464640336674_zps3rml9oxo.jpg

1464640335639_zpsrtnsoojc.jpg

1464640337267_zpsiqp8iamv.jpg

1464640335022_zpsogxoujvl.jpg

1464640333308_zpswfjvii6g.jpg

1464640336205_zpsatk437oa.jpg

1464640333948_zpse8kepgya.jpg

1464640334541_zpsy1nttcck.jpg

1464640337908_zpsd59shpwx.jpg

Edited by Jefferson
Sold

20 minutes ago, .AJ. said:

Please add pics to the opening post, just posting a link is being lazy

Thanks 

hi, I couldn't embed them so uploaded to photo bucket as that worked perfectly. I can try again but kept getting error messages 

5 minutes ago, Oh How Original said:

To be fair it's one of the better adverts on here recently... Where is collection from chap? You might have mentioned and I've missed it but don't think I saw it.

thanks 

first post edited - collection from colchester in Essex

2 minutes ago, Jefferson said:

hi, I couldn't embed them so uploaded to photo bucket as that worked perfectly. I can try again but kept getting error messages 

Ok, I'll add a few for you :good:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Oh How Original said:

To be fair it's one of the better adverts on here recently... Where is collection from chap? You might have mentioned and I've missed it but don't think I saw it.

thanks 

first post edited - collection from colchester in Essex

You say this is "an almost ready to run package"... What is needed to be fully ready to run?

The original battery holder assembly is removed and in the bag... Can this be put back together if wanted or is it permanent? (I haven't yet checked the manual to see the fixings.) 

Can you please confirm if there is any damage or niggles at all? I can get a new Tacon Soar for £120, but you're offering some good extras that make a nice package. Do you have any leeway to come down a little on price? 

hi there, the battery retainers can be put back - easily done with the 4 screws/bolts in the bag - a two minute job. However, if you were to put these back then the esc would need to be moved back to the top deck. There is no damage to the buggy, just one or two minor scrapes on the chassis. All that is needed to make it fully rtr would be a suitable lipo charger.

In terms of pricing, ideally I'd like as close to asking as possible but feel free to make an offer

thanks

8 minutes ago, Jefferson said:

hi there, the battery retainers can be put back - easily done with the 4 screws/bolts in the bag - a two minute job. However, if you were to put these back then the esc would need to be moved back to the top deck. There is no damage to the buggy, just one or two minor scrapes on the chassis. All that is needed to make it fully rtr would be a suitable lipo charger.

In terms of pricing, ideally I'd like as close to asking as possible but feel free to make an offer

thanks

It's very cheap considering what's included - the brushless rtr is no longer avail, and there's no import fees buying old stock from abroad.  Bar a couple of bits this is kit spec or beyond. 

Not that it's likely but should you need / want to break it down to smaller packages etc then I'd be interested in the alloy spindles and wheel hex's.

• Like 1

Was going to get a Tacon Soar when in the US in a couple of weeks, which is the brushless, metal chassis model. I would pay 130 for that new and a T Bone bumper, so my offer here is 130 delivered.

Out for rest of day, but back online this evening. Thanks 

Edited by Stu C
Updated

7 hours ago, Stu C said:

Was going to get a Tacon Soar when in the US in a couple of weeks, which is the brushless, metal chassis model. I would pay 130 for that new and a T Bone bumper, so my offer here is 130 delivered.

Out for rest of day, but back online this evening. Thanks 

thanks for the offer, with respect I'll decline as the extras with this (cnc parts, wheels, spoiler, lipo packs, screw kit, esc and better radio gear) make this a great deal at £140 inclusive. 

Thanks 

7 hours ago, Jefferson said:

thanks for the offer, with respect I'll decline as the extras with this (cnc parts, wheels, spoiler, lipo packs, screw kit, esc and better radio gear) make this a great deal at £140 inclusive. 

Thanks 

Ok, I'm in for 140. Can we pick up on the details in the morning please?