• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

EU referendum

Ziggy122

Voting to Stay in or out the EU  

35 members have voted

1. 1. How are you going to vote on the EU In or out referendum?

• In
    • Out
    • I Cant Vote yet / i Dont know yet
    • Im not going to vote

Two questions:

1 So what's people's view of the number one reason that we should leave and why is that reason is so important to them personally?  

2 What does an out decision bring you personally, if you like, what is the personal outcome your looking for from the decision to leave? 

OUT.

• British jobs for British people.
  • House prices being driven up due to foreign buy to let investors while tax evading with offshore accounts.
  • More control of our own borders.
  • People can be vetted on entry preventing terrorism from EU citizens (you know who/what I mean)
  • Financially won't make much difference as most of our deals are with China.
  • EU still need us regardless as they use our Country as a warehouse for their crap.
  • Too many lies, deceit, scaremongering going on which has annoyed me.
  • Germany is trying to buy Europe instead of using war as Hitler tried it and are succeeding.
  • Small businesses will have less red tape so can be more successful.
  • Trade deals will still be there as they need us more than we need them.
  • EU sees us as a little spec of poo of a Country and always have.
  • The most greedy, corrupt organisation ever.

THE BIG ONE: 

The EU have done a deal with the evil dictator in Turkey in which Turkey can become a full member if they take some refugees. Now here's the thing.

1. In 4 years all those terrorists there will be EU citizens and free to roam.

2. Do we want to be part of an organization that will do deals with people like that?   NO!!!

Edit: I have no personal gain either way however, I've seen fist hand where a Brit worker will be sacked to be replaced with a cheaper migrant. All they do is they change the wording in the job title slightly so it looks like a newly made position when in fact it's the same job. This simple fix gets round the 6 month post red tape clause.

Edited by dazp1976

1.border control to stop us being over run by them....

2..a safer uk for my son to grow up in under our own control not that of the eu an all there crap policeys.....we will b overrun by them[illegals s] if we don't get out when we can

Edited by evssv

New poll just out today showing IN rising to 55% and OUT falling to 37%.  Apparently the uncertainty over leaving is starting to affect public opinion. I think lack of hard facts is really going to hurt the leave campaign. So is it going to be better the devil you know rather than taking a chance?  :wacko:

John

On another note +1^ to EVSSV

My daughters school is 7 in 33 kids are British :huh: wth!!

The non British are getting priority and the Bits are being held back.

And you know how people do the sucking noise through their teeth well, that's what I get when I pick up my lil' un as if to say I don't belong. It's getting out of hand.

Being disabled on the scooter doesn't help. The Africans call me "lazy man". Is it my fault that I damaged my spine and have major nerve issues to my legs, bladder, bowel etc. NO! and it really :censored: and is upsetting to hear.

I'm not bothered about my situ, it is what it is but that is outright rude. They are all ignorant.

Edited by dazp1976

2 minutes ago, johninderby said:

New poll just out today showing IN rising to 55% and OUT falling to 37%.  Apparently the uncertainty over leaving is starting to affect public opinion. I think lack of hard facts is really going to hurt the leave campaign. So is it going to be better the devil you know rather than taking a chance?  :wacko:

John

The change if true will be to do with the BBC NEWS panic stories  they are churning them out everyday.

Yeah well, the BBC are bias and are told what to say by government officials and paid a substantial amount for it so it's all screwed.

Big corporation office managers are going round their staff saying "vote in or be sacked" the whole thing is corrupt chaps.

If we stay in, the EU organisation will take the pee out of us.

Edited by dazp1976

5 minutes ago, Carpmart said:

Which would you prefer, a layabout British person, not done a days work in his or her lie, expecting a house and other state handouts etc...  I call these people society deductors, they add no value... They are of British descent, but actually undermine the fabric of our society.

OR

A person from one our European neighbours.  Holds down a full time job, puts in a shift, pays tax at source, so contributes to society.  Yes they may not be British, but so what, they are not deducting from society.

Vote to stay in... Actually, how can we ship this layabout underclass of British people over to Europe and get more of the hard working European contributors to come over?

I think everyone would say option 2.  But that is a very small part of what is going on to the UK

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Carpmart said:

Which would you prefer, a layabout British person, not done a days work in his or her lie, expecting a house and other state handouts etc...  I call these people society deductors, they add no value... They are of British descent, but actually undermine the fabric of our society.

OR

A person from one our European neighbours.  Holds down a full time job, puts in a shift, pays tax at source, so contributes to society.  Yes they may not be British, but so what, they are not deducting from society.

Vote to stay in... Actually, how can we ship this layabout underclass of British people over to Europe and get more of the hard working European contributors to come over?

That's fair enough but a lot of them are using their offshore account in the Country they are from to pay less tax and evade. Don't know how it works but they do it. You can't tarnish everyone with the same brush.

I want to go back to work myself but my disability is preventing it. I grafted for 22 years without a sick day, became damn good at the job I did and then felt something odd, collapsed at the machine with no feeling to my lower limbs. Took 2 months to be able to walk again but have about 80% less function to my legs due to crushed nerves. Operation is non viable apparently. I'm :censored:

Edited by dazp1976

1 minute ago, dazp1976 said:

That's fair enough but a lot of them are using their offshore account in the Country they are from to pay less tax and evade. Don't know how it works but they do it. You can't tarnish everyone with the same brush.

I want to go back to work myself but my disability is preventing it. I grafted for 22 years without a sick day, became damn good at the job I did and then felt something odd, collapsed at the machine with no feeling to my lower limbs. Took 2 months to be able to walk again but have about 80% less function to my legs due to crushed nerves. Operation is non viable apparently.

Bloody hell chap... Sounds bloody awful!  I hope there is a good outcome around the corner for you...

Why on earth do you think I would view your situation the same as the comment I made?  You've clearly contributed to society and society should continue to support you in every way possible...

23 minutes ago, turok007 said:

The change if true will be to do with the BBC NEWS panic stories  they are churning them out everyday.

scare tactics to scare the sheepal in staying in for fear of ww3..:rolleyes:..ffs people its all lies...l

17 minutes ago, Carpmart said:

OR

if they can come here and prove they will work and not go on the soac then yes I agree they can come in....if there jus gonna sponge off us with there 100 family members coming over then no....u aint welcome here imo..:good:..we can barely look after our own let alone every illegal and there million kids/fam ect....:rolleyes:

9 minutes ago, Carpmart said:

Bloody hell chap... Sounds bloody awful!  I hope there is a good outcome around the corner for you...

Why on earth do you think I would view your situation the same as the comment I made?  You've clearly contributed to society and society should continue to support you in every way possible...

Wish they would/could help. Went through all the court trauma to get £20 a week and bus pass :lol: Biggest thing I miss is driving. 

Want to go to college to re-train but I can't fund it and they won't either so I'm a little stuck. Help people back to work my arse!

Anyway back on topic.

The governments are up to something.  At the moment the mega rich don't have to witness what the normal people see. The less rich live in gated communities.  But im wondering what the governments plan is  Are they going to wait for civil unrest then go heavy handed on everyone.  Or are they going to let the none British take charge.  As some parts of the UK are no go areas already.

How would people like to live under new rules.

No British flags

No pubs

no drinking

No females allowed out without a male family member. If they go out on there own then it is fair game.

It is all normal things in the countries some of theses people come from.

(the above is normal everyday things )  the extremists are on a totally different level.

1 hour ago, Carpmart said:

Two questions:

1 So what's people's view of the number one reason that we should leave and why is that reason is so important to them personally?  

2 What does an out decision bring you personally, if you like, what is the personal outcome your looking for from the decision to leave? 

You could ask why do people want to stay.

47 minutes ago, Carpmart said:

Those are the people I deal with and they won't have it that easy next year, and neither will visitors to this country either ;) 

Edited by scatteh316

1 minute ago, turok007 said:

You could ask why do people want to stay.

1 hour ago, Carpmart said:

Two questions:

By the time my daughter leaves school she will always be second choice to a migrant worker.

All that will be left for her is chopping heads of friggin' chickens if we stay in.