• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Traxxas DCB M41 40" Catamaran RTR TQi 2.4GHz/TSM Hawaii TRA57046-4

53HRA

At least you'd be able to see it at the bottom of the lake!

I'd quite like a boat - the ones DJ Medic runs look pretty rapid - the Spartan I think? Shame I'd have nowhere to run it!

TSM on a boat? Hows that work out?

The biggest pain running a fast cat boat is when it flips and you have to go for a swim to retrieve it, so if it could prevent that I'd be impressed enough to ignore the '90s rave scene paint job.

If it's better than the spartan it'll be great. I don't like the paint job but couldn't you change it. 

There's a youtube channel they do all kinds of stuff mainly trick shots. Like bouncing a pong ball ten times into a pringles can. Or launching balls off roofs into b ball hoops. Just anything with trick shots. It's a great channel. 

But they do rc stuff too, one video was a shootout between traxxas vehicles. Rally race, slash I think. Then they all had Spartans to backflip and land. 

Such a fun channel I wish they focused on rc. 

Dunno the name but search pringles ping pong ball and that video should show then check their rc uploads. 

10 hours ago, RCbutcher said:

If it's better than the spartan it'll be great. I don't like the paint job but couldn't you change it. 

There's a youtube channel they do all kinds of stuff mainly trick shots. Like bouncing a pong ball ten times into a pringles can. Or launching balls off roofs into b ball hoops. Just anything with trick shots. It's a great channel. 

But they do rc stuff too, one video was a shootout between traxxas vehicles. Rally race, slash I think. Then they all had Spartans to backflip and land. 

Such a fun channel I wish they focused on rc. 

Dunno the name but search pringles ping pong ball and that video should show then check their rc uploads. 

i think they have piles of destroyed RC cars  from when it goes wrong.  lol