• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

AJ's Cross RC PG4L Dually Build

.AJ.

nothing some clearcoat and a hand buffing session wont cure to pop the shine and color out.

rear leaf hangers, maybe have a look at the tamiya hangers see if you could use anything from their range ? and still keep your center spine to

• Like 1

Yea the colour is spot on, it's going to need a few coats of laquer tho, I've just been reading up and it's not recommended to wet sand a metallic/pearl base colour, I'll do it once I've got a good 3 coats of laquer on, but so far so good :) 

What queue?  I see no other comments requesting dibs... LOL  That puts me in pole position, numero uno, top of the pile, in the driving seat...  all assuming you sell in a few weeks as you normally do... :) 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Rover Man said:

Sorry AJ is now one of us so we get first refusal and 25% discount. It's in the staff rules I'm afraid :P

Over to the dark side.... the force is now with him....  I'm sure he's delighted about the 25% discount :D  I guess you should both warn each other as this is now turning into a sales thread, but not in the correct section.  You bad boys you!  LOL

• Like 2

2 hours ago, .AJ. said:

20160331_103014_zpsjcvxsgpi.jpg

looks great AJ :good: do the beadlock rings come off separately from the wheel ? 

Edited by RC4WD fan