• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Hobao Hyper MT Plus

capri-boy

Lol what happened there ? 

1 hour ago, mond said:

Thats the sane one from the other week for £320 that didn't sell looks like he's just put it up for auction, bet he still has a reserve of £320 on it lol 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, mydoddy69 said:

2 words for you 

BUY IT 

Lol, not sure I want the agro of building one up? Painting the shell etc, plus I'd need to wait for electrics to turn up where as my plan is to go into Apex on my birthday, have my wife buy me a nice RTR, plug in my new 3s flourens & go bash!

(probably sell the tx/Rx but that's all!)

2 hours ago, Bigjimknickers said:

Lol, not sure I want the agro of building one up? Painting the shell etc, plus I'd need to wait for electrics to turn up where as my plan is to go into Apex on my birthday, have my wife buy me a nice RTR, plug in my new 3s flourens & go bash!

(probably sell the tx/Rx but that's all!)

Best ring them first make sure they got them in stock, there terrible for advertising goods they don't have ! 

The roller is ready built you just need to add electrics paint and glue the tyres. 

They rtr rtr does make life simple though ;) 

1 hour ago, Bigjimknickers said:

I emailed them, asking if it's in stock as no one else even has it listed, the snotty fella replied if it says it's in stock then it's there.

Quite frankly I'd tell them to stick their stock where the sun don't shine. Poor customer service should not be rewarded with custom.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, chewbacca said:

Quite frankly I'd tell them to stick their stock where the sun don't shine. Poor customer service should not be rewarded with custom.

Trouble is, im pretty sure there the sole uk supplier of Hobao, so all the sites that state stock supplier get it from them, so I cant really avoid them! 

5 minutes ago, Bigjimknickers said:

Trouble is, im pretty sure there the sole uk supplier of Hobao, so all the sites that state stock supplier get it from them, so I cant really avoid them! 

If that's the case I'm glad I talked myself out of buying one. 

50 minutes ago, mond said:

Is there a good reason to get a plus roller over the original MTe roller? Just there's a bit of a price difference but the plus doesn't appear to have the brace or slipper.

Only difference got me is, better wheels, better shell, in my opinion, but there is a £40 difference for that.

2 hours ago, Bigjimknickers said:

I emailed them, asking if it's in stock as no one else even has it listed, the snotty fella replied if it says it's in stock then it's there.

Did you email Apex or CML ? 

CML is the UK supplier and I meant Apex have a habit of not having stock they advertise lol 

• 2 years later...