• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

freeprawn racin leeds

mickturnip

Anyone had problems orderin parts online with these??? Ordered a samba pipe for losi five mini online on 1/1/16 . Online instock 24hour delivery.on the 4/1/16 got email say order complete would be posted asap .nothin for a week ....emailed them .they changed my order to back order .phoned them said ...we take back orders seriously be with you in ten days ...stil nothin .wonderin if anyone else has had problems with online sayin in stock .when they are not ...didnt take em long to process my payment tho 

Been emailin nigel but its me that has to do the chasing . If when i ordered it online n stock was zero i wouldnt have bothered .couldnt answer to what else would fit .he gave me a link to ddm racing .said look on there .so i did told him one i found  with part number .said he would order that ...phoned him tuesday ...every things on backorder .samba are a pain .then said phone him friday .....again me chasing him 

1 hour ago, mickturnip said:

Anyone had problems orderin parts online with these??? Ordered a samba pipe for losi five mini online on 1/1/16 . Online instock 24hour delivery.on the 4/1/16 got email say order complete would be posted asap .nothin for a week ....emailed them .they changed my order to back order .phoned them said ...we take back orders seriously be with you in ten days ...stil nothin .wonderin if anyone else has had problems with online sayin in stock .when they are not ...didnt take em long to process my payment tho 

Hiya,

The pipe was not in stock when you ordered.

I have talked to you multiple times about your order.  The Victory Mini pipe you requested and have specially ordered in for you instead of the samba is due in tomorrow, as I said in the last email.  

Do you still want the If you just want to cancel, let me know.

Nige.

29 minutes ago, K said:

I ordered a front window kit from them, sent me a rear, emailed to tell them, no response... 

I can't reply to emails I don't receive.  Not had an email about this.

Please resend using the email address found in the contact us section of the shop.

Nige.

29 minutes ago, mickturnip said:

Been emailin nigel but its me that has to do the chasing . If when i ordered it online n stock was zero i wouldnt have bothered .couldnt answer to what else would fit .he gave me a link to ddm racing .said look on there .so i did told him one i found  with part number .said he would order that ...phoned him tuesday ...every things on backorder .samba are a pain .then said phone him friday .....again me chasing him 

Hiya,

Sorry this has been such a horrible experience for you shopping with Freeprawn.  I'll get your order cancelled and refunded now so you don't have to chase me for it.

Nige.

7 minutes ago, Freeprawn said:

I can't reply to emails I don't receive.  Not had an email about this.

Please resend using the email address found in the contact us section of the shop.

Nige.

To be fair I think I emailed ur personal email as a reply to the email I sent about the great service I received. It's not a big deal, I meant to call just been busy as baby on way. 

Service from the order was top notch tho as you changed my order for a colour you had in stock. 

I'll be ordering again. Sorry if I come across as negative.

Cheers 

Kurt

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, K said:

To be fair I think I emailed ur personal email as a reply to the email I sent about the great service I received. It's not a big deal, I meant to call just been busy as baby on way. 

Service from the order was top notch tho as you changed my order for a colour you had in stock. 

I'll be ordering again. Sorry if I come across as negative.

Cheers 

Kurt

Hiya Kurt,

Bugger, sorry about that, an honest mistake I'm afraid.

Please post it back to us, first class signed for.  I will of course refund you the cost of the postage if it's our error and get the correct ones sent out to you asap.

Regards,

Nige.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, chewbacca said:

Tbh, no. 

..and there you have it. ;)

Always received excellent service from Nige....

The fact he has specifically ordered you in a pipe this very week and is expecting said pipe to arrive from the States (hence a small delay) makes me wonder why the thread was started tbh.....can't see many other retailers going to such lengths to help a customer

It's ok nige, I've unwrapped and used them now. Was scratching my head for a bit as couldn't figure out why it didn't fit. But then read the packaging, new to bajas you see.

I still need a front window kit so will order another. My new Rcmk has taken all my funds at moment, especially with nipper on way.

I'll be in touch soon 

Cheers 

Kurt