• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Fid dragon hammer vs kraken vekta

sean-vrs

Anyone that thinks this will be around 1200 quid with engine is dancing around some nice green field full of fluffy white bunnies playing majestically together,  while getting your rocks off with Kelly Brook.

Not gonna happen. 

• Like 1

$1700 dose not convert to £1200 when it comes to the UK consumer, everyone knows that. We have a different idea of what value is compared to the yanks, Look how many over on the XMAXX thread were telling each other what good value that thing was at over 700 quid.

Losi are still asking for, And still getting a grand for the 5ive,  Which is how many years old, Kraken will want, And will get more than 1200 quid.

I wasn't saying it will be £1200 pounds in the uk with an engine my all I did was put up a link showing it on DDM and it was $1700 which  today is about £1200 then like AJ says you've got shipping and customs I know uk sellers will be advertising it at around £1500 or so. I didn't want to start a argument sorry 

Vekta does look the nuts...  if the prices on a roller are accurate-ish will be about 2k all in as u aint gonna chuck a stock CY in one with second rate electrics... And I Thought the rcmk I'm getting tomorrow was adding up haha

1 hour ago, .AJ. said:

I'm sticking a £450 servo set up in mine :lol: 

Holy ****. What kinda servos cost that money?... More like 3k complete then at that rate haha