• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Fid dragon hammer vs kraken vekta

sean-vrs

1 minute ago, .AJ. said:

Same story with the Kraken, I'm still waiting for a official price from Abbots, a little birdy told me MMR have said £1300 for the roller

i wouldn't buy a carrier bag off them, let alone a 1/5 scale lol

• Like 3

just trying to watch how it handled with the other RC's, i think one is a five, but then again its the driver which makes a huge difference, if i was driving the V5 and a pro in the five the V5 would look rubbish, but looks to run really well in the video, quite how 'impartial' the review is, i'm unsure.

Looks good and like you've all said does act as a good teaser, shame the same guy didnt run a FID at the same track to compare them both, that would have been a really useful review, same pro driver doing a hour with each round the same track.

Pretty sure I'm going to post my xmaxx and brushless 8ight-t for sale and buy which of these become available first. (Should be rcmodelz and the DH but theyve been "coming soon" for the past 6 months lol) 

On 3/22/2016 at 22:51, NG15 said:

Pretty sure I'm going to post my xmaxx and brushless 8ight-t for sale and buy which of these become available first. (Should be rcmodelz and the DH but theyve been "coming soon" for the past 6 months lol) 

And you did just as you said you would and sold the cars! :) Ping Jason at Abbots, get your deposit down and join in the AJ/Carpmart waiting game.... YAWN!!!! 

Just seen on Facebook..............

RCModelz

We are happy to Announce Exclusivity on FID's Dragon Hammer due Mid May 2016

Price is £849.99 for a roller

Pre Orders will be availiable soon.