• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

>100 mph ROSSA project......

Carpmart

Bez has done all my soldering and he makes it look very neat, i agree with what RM saying but i know Bez would be able to do it right first time.

if i had to do it then id probably blow something up lol

Very nice kit, the body fits the slash with extended arms I've been looking for one they look sleek. If it's mostly x3 sabre 100mph should be easy. Ther on youtube hitting 90mph with hobbyking looking electrics lol. Mayb gear changes but the chassis looks mostly standard.

I couldn't imagine a total custom gear set on 8s+

There's a 12s traxxas rally that's hit close to 130mph.

If ide seen it ide have brought it too very nice buy. The x3 sabre is top of my list for next rc especially pro spec.

Edited by RCbutcher

Must not mention Baja  :whistling:  :tease:

Mention away my god man....

Every cloud and all that.  

Its all about cause and effect!  ............ Had Bez not lied and told me the Baja would do 100 mph, I wouldn't have been at the ROSSA event.  Had I not been there, I wouldn't have taken my HN SC hybrid.  Had I not taken the HN, I wouldn't have got 92 mph....  Had I not got 92 mph, I wouldn't be hooked on SPEED!!!!!

So its just as well the Baja only did 62 mph......

Mention away my god man....

Every cloud and all that.  

Its all about cause and effect!  ............ Had Bez not lied and told me the Baja would do 100 mph, I wouldn't have been at the ROSSA event.  Had I not been there, I wouldn't have taken my HN SC hybrid.  Had I not taken the HN, I wouldn't have got 92 mph....  Had I not got 92 mph, I wouldn't be hooked on SPEED!!!!!

So its just as well the Baja only did 62 mph......

Only messing. 

Why do you think i left the leopard at home. not sure the speed trap registers below 35mph lol 

But im going to have a talk with Mr O and see what he thinks would work best. im thinking 23cc screamer  :thumbsup: