• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Anyone else go shooting ?

epons300

50 minutes ago, tanveer said:

This airgun stuff is addictive. Walked into solware for a few tins of pellets to test in my ultra se. Walk out with a hw77 forest laminate and a new hawke vantage scope. dc0b58ac367004cc36efba7504d38370.jpge87a56fdc11231be6e0c090df096e095.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Looks great :good: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bigjimknickers said:

Now....

for the tuning!!

hw77 will be going to steve pope for a propper full beans tune, spoke to paul at solware about it and steve pope offers some of the best tunes apparently, titanium pistons and all the good stuff like that...

• Thanks 1

Picked up the the 97 today and Phil told me some interesting things about it, when he tested it before working on it he found that it was only doing 9 ft lbs and when he got around to taking it apart he found out that mine has a different piston/seal that most Weihrauchs use. We're not sure whether Weihrauch have changed them or whether someone has been in there fiddling though as I bought it new I can't imagine that would be the case. He also mentioned that it seems to have less recoil now with heavier pellets than lighter ones which he found odd as he said it's usually the other way round. Anyway can't wait to get it out with it :D

Edited by supersavage
  • Thanks 3