• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

king motor evo

maiden939

Looks very nice :)

Not sure those rears will provide traction, unless crawling ;) Can't find grip with hostiles at the moment, which makes for much entertainment...

Yes you were right the rears were useless might have well have used slicks

I ran it today fantastic loads of power and handles excellent no different than the petrol equivalent, the rear tyres not ideal for a slightly damp field, I got 20 minutes runtime on 5000mah packs which i was impressed with doing a few speed runs and making crop circles which is very easy with the power it has.

Next on the list is some custom diy fluorescent green windows and play with the programming to seen what it's capable of as everything is more or less set to its lowest setting.

I will get a vid done ASAP.

• Like 1

I'd have to do two different runs and check data.... I get between 20 & 30 mins per run, have been getting better times of late as I've not been hammering the throttle as much.

For efficiency in runtime, ask our lass.... ;)

Forgive my ignorance on the matter but what is the fail safe measures on these BL buggys? Is it a simple case of setting up the tx rx to shut off if there is a failure?

Also still interested in what warrenty the electrics come with from rcmodelz.

However, when reliant on motor braking, if you strip your spur at speed, it'll roll on for quite some distance before stopping! Failsafe setting is moot should that happen! ;)

I'm unsubscribing to this thread!  I really need a 5th scale, had the funds last yr then pranged the 1:1 so have dabbled with 8ths since.  Whilst trying to get back to sleep today I semi totalled the spend since Xmas on things and it's v v annoying!  

My patent for the drag brake is in the post ;)  First example prototypes should be crowd funded by the end of summer.  Alt version for 5b and SC on the cards too, they just spring eject the body clips and employ the shell for what there good at....

Edited by capri-boy