• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

MSUK-Forum Merchandise! Hats hats hats!

Nick

Need just a feeewww more. This is just the start of great things! This will also fund the next product in our line, so no more waiting after this!

Define a few?  :)

Come on people, pay day has been and gone, get bloody ordering........

• Like 2

I'd settle for a picture of a plinth hand drawn on a sheet of card if it gets them out quicker  :yes:  :thumbsup:

Have you ordered yet?  If not get on with it and stop worrying about bloody plinths!   :sly:

• Like 1

Have you ordered yet?  If not get on with it and stop worrying about bloody plinths!   :sly:

I ordered mine before they were 'cool'   :yes:  :sweatdrop:

Edited by Rtsbasic
  • Like 1

Roll up... roll up.... roll up.......  Cracking deal on 'ats here today, come and get your 'ats here!  Come on treacle, lovely 'ats.... only a tenner each, or 2 for a score .... Come on people, don't keep those who have ordered waiting!

Edited by Carpmart
  • Like 1

I look stupid when I wear a hat :/

Get the T-shirts and hoodies out!!!

Buy a hat and sell it when the T-shirts & hoodies are released and everyone wants a hat and there are none available..simple really...  Invest for the future, thats what I say!

'ats are bloody marvellous,

'ats are chuffin' great,

Anyone who disagrees,

Ain't fit to be a mate!

:thumbsup:

Its good, but not up to your previous work, the literary genius 'an ode to OHO'..... you set too high a bar Jon, you'll never top that mate!

• Like 1