• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

AJ's Dee Bee

.AJ.

I need something like that servo on my 18 kg FG MT.

It's more torque than the twin Rhinos its running, but .... they're fine for now!!

VERY decent servo - does show you get what you pay for!

Al.

All back together and ready for a bash on Sunday image.jpg1_zpskapovnns.jpg

Also i upped the rear spring rate and the Diffs are now 30/50/10

Hi AJ, where did you get your car stand from and how much if you don't mind me asking?

Best upgrade for steering servo AJ, car will feel more responsive in turns and also that servo will hold the wheels at angles no problem under loads.

The hitec is a monster no doubt about it. I have ran mine in the losi buggy and its spot on, has taken the abuse on astro at brca meets as well.

Dbxl has come on nicely, soon be time for another 5th scale addition lol, it can get addictive ;)

• Like 1

That's what I've been doing this year with the 5ive, baja and dbxl....collecting parts throughout this year.....my tamiya tt01 needs some bling now lol

I fancy something small-ish scale and brushless next! That bsr basher rally looks good or maybe a wr8

Always good to have a smaller RC to take out bashing as well, the big un's don't always run to plan :lol:

As far as the Dee Bee goes there's not really much more I want to do to her, but Im going to get a alloy diff cup for the centre and go up in oil weight, i might then get the the alloy gearbox uprights and the alloy lower parts for the centre diff, but that's about it

I'm just trying to get over a fade issue, it's either the clutch or the centre diff overheating, the plan was to go up in weight in the centre diff and the alloy case will help with keeping it cooler

Silver looks classy. I think the days of gaudy anodized ally is gone....

Yeah i agree i just put black or silver parts on and then put the odd coloured part here and there. Like my scx10 has all black parts on but has blue c hubs just to break it up a bit. But full colour alloy builds are a thing of the past imo