• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

AJ's Dee Bee

.AJ.

A few tart pics from today

20150808_093805_zpsrl999ft5.jpg

20150808_093755_zpsnbrvkwnq.jpg

20150808_093739_zpsoemle638.jpg

20150808_093730_zpswenroaww.jpg

I only managed about 1 tank today as the steering servo went again, that's 2 bash's in a row I've had issues, I even loosened up the servo saver loads for today but the servo went again and I don't think it was the gears this time though. Time to look for a different servo be thinks, if only the Hitec 1000 was a bit cheaper I would be all over it :lol:

That's a option, I've heard the new big Power HD servos are meant to be pretty good, I've opened up this servo and it has stipped a gear, the same one I spun 180 degrees last time, I reckon it may have already been damaged from before, so I'm just going to order gear set from Nige (

It may very well be worth contacting DDM, they might split one of their Hitec 1000 kits up for you, it's about $500 if memory serves but without the LiPo and the mounts and whatnot, it might bring it down to a more viable price?

I know they do split certain items up if you ask, provided the remaining parts are stuff they can sell, which a KillerRC LiPo is definitely something they can sell.

Brad told me to contact him if I ever want anything else split and they'll see what they can do :thumbsup:

Soooooo I sold my Wraith earlier in the week, so thought I would treat the Dee Bee to a Hitec HS-1000SGT and fitting kit,, it's been shipped from Freeprawn today so fingers crossed it will turn up tomorrow, in the meantime I've been chopping up the stock radio tray and steering servo servo mount to make room for the beast. I also picked up this servo arm in the week on a recommendation from a racer buddy

20150820_085709_zpslmchvsuv.jpg