• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

EB-4 G3 1:8 Brushless Buggy (2014 New Style)

53HRA

Thunder Tiger is proud to release the EB-4 G3 brushless powered racing buggy with New shell design and improvement of rear wing!

The EB-4 S3, winner of the US-American ROAR Championship has proven it as the best R/C off-road machine in the world. Now The new revision of body styling makes it more attractive! And the aerodynamically rear wing improves low center of gravity, aided by a steeply inclined rear wing, aerodynamic forces exert whole car's weight, enhancing EB-4 G3 grip to the road. The New styling of EB-4 G3 remains some outstanding features, but more attractive and stability!

gallery_4895_8_45647.jpg

Source: Thundertiger :) 

look face the facts here people

the eb4 has never won a roar title 

and their advertising make it sound like the eb4 s3 is some mega roar winning uber buggy ..which it isnt ...at all..

doesnt matter if its "technically an associated buggy" because technically its not..technically its a GOD DAMN EB4 THAT NEVER WON A TITLE!

cmon people!  

CHRIST SAKE THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! 

look face the facts here people

the eb4 has never won a roar title 

and their advertising make it sound like the eb4 s3 is some mega roar winning uber buggy ..which it isnt ...at all..

doesnt matter if its "technically an associated buggy" because technically its not..technically its a GOD DAMN EB4 THAT NEVER WON A TITLE!

cmon people!  

CHRIST SAKE THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!

so is this OUTRAGE wrong now?

Well i own one not the newer looking one but the older one and to be honest i don't give a rats backside if they say it won this or that or whether it did or not.. All i care about is does it jump well YES does it handle well YES and it is durable YES lastly is it good value for money YES so as far as im concerned its a great buggy !!!!..

There was no mention in the ad as of when it won so if it was 20 years ago so what !!!! if they had said this year then yes it would be an outrage but they didn't so i can't see why your getting your knickers in a twist over it !!

• Like 1

So much hate for the EB4, I don't get it.

Probably because it don't need a ton of upgrades and cost an arm and a leg !!.. :tease:

Take it out the box go have fun put it away, i suppose thats not as fun as take it out, break it, buy a ton of upgrades, break them, spend more down time and more money and then bitch about it..

There's just no pleasing some folks :whistling:  

Probably because it don't need a ton of upgrades and cost an arm and a leg !!.. :tease:

Take it out the box go have fun put it away, i suppose thats not as fun as take it out, break it, buy a ton of upgrades, break them, spend more down time and more money and then bitch about it..

There's just no pleasing some folks :whistling:

Ahem.....pot kettle methinks, doddy old chap ;)