• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

complete idiots racing on road

mini-z-awd

just saw this on fb and thought why the heck would they do such a stupid thing espacailly when you see what the porsche driver does when he overtakes other cars he just does`nt seem to car one bit about what will happen if he hits someone and iam not condoning what the biker does either he`s just as stupid if you want to go racing buy a tack day ticket 

Yeah I can't see why you'd post that on you tube? Surely one complaint to the police is enough to track them both down and ban them both or worse a bit of jail time!? If over a 100 is a ban 170 should be prison no questions, one mistake there and could have killed an innocent family, also if I was the biker not sure if wanna be too close to that Porsche at that speed the way he drives.

Edited by Veed79

Well just got back in after seeing a motorcyclist doing 70+ and going straight through the side of a car pulling out.riders heads shot straight over the car roof followed by his pillion whilst the rest of his body remained inside the car.it's a 30mph zone.I can only feel sorry for the car driver who looks as if they will make it.why do these idiots play with death.

lost my mate just before christmas to a bike crash, to fast and DUI 

this idiot on the bike, infact i was praying the bike would go down on that first long sweeping bend where

he hammered down, i mean knee sliding a corner aint easy let alone on paint markings. 

these two retards on a track ?. your aving a laugh they would not even make base race licence let a full one.

and it was very obvious that the R1 was gonna nutjob that porkie right off the bat. i mean top speed 180 push.

that R1 flat out on a down hill 190+ easy and more.

its idiots like this that make others think they can do the same and end up costing a life or taking thier own

Edited by Tamiyacowboy

I think I'm more in shock over the fact a Porsche 993 Turbo just went over 120mph without immediately breaking down afterwards!?! WTF!! :lol:

I can just imagine the auto trader advert..

"Porsche 993 Turbo. One careful owner from new..."

its idiots like this that make others think they can do the same and end up costing a life or taking thier own

Can't see much difference between these idiots and the ones that kill someone, except they didn't this time.

I think I'm more in shock over the fact a Porsche 993 Turbo just went over 120mph without immediately breaking down afterwards!?! WTF!! :lol:

I can just imagine the auto trader advert..

"Porsche 993 Turbo. One careful owner from new..."

That's why he pulled up.. :lol:

Lost a very good family friend to a bike accident, my Dads lost several in his younger days and almost his own, it's the risk you take when riding, even for those who actually stick to the speed limits and ride responsibly.

I wouldnt call risking about 20 different motorists lives fun  :whistling:

I've driven fast and been wreckless in my younger days, but I cant say I actively aimed my car head on at others to force them over,

that tool did it dozens of times. To me its like pointing a gun at someone in a supermarket so you can get pass them in the checkout queue

Put them both in a short oval track with me and a couple of dozen Granada's wielded by angry banger drivers and see how they like to race then.

That's not racing though is it.

Strictly speaking it's meant to be but plenty of teams admit they aren't bothered about winning they just want to wreck their cars and as many others as they can.

I wouldnt call risking about 20 different motorists lives fun :whistling:

I've driven fast and been wreckless in my younger days, but I cant say I actively aimed my car head on at others to force them over,

that tool did it dozens of times. To me its like pointing a gun at someone in a supermarket so you can get pass them in the checkout queue

I like your thinking, I'm not a fan of supermarket queues either! ;)

now in ASDA, that may be acceptable ! but i'd be most put out if it happened to me in waitrose :shockingscary:

In Waitrose it'd have to be one them posh one hundred grand shotguns! ;)