• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

decent tools...........

evssv

Hi, what is your budget? I can only recommend EDS tools that's all I have, they are brilliant the hex heads have been used and abused and show no sigh of ware.

I have used a set of cheap Allen keys in the past and found the metal is so soft that you end up rounding them off.

Last thing I will say is don't skimp on tools for your rc because you will be using the tools a lot.

Hope that helps.

I bought a set of the Turnigy ones but the tips are soft and crap! I replaced them with EDS tips, actually quite a cheap way of doing it :lol:

• Like 1

cheers for the input people....I looked at the turnigy ones on hk but they're cheap...to cheap tbh......jus lookin on ms now....eds would b nice....the arrowmax seem to b quite pop/good quality from that thread.....I do have a set of draper allen keys which I carry daily in me motor bike jacket...they have probably covered 250000+ miles with me in the last 9 years of work and r still very good...hhmm......decisions decisions....

Edited by evssv

Yes they can :)

I have an old set of EDS which were on their last legs, so I bought a set of Arrowmax ones. Have been very pleased with them.

For the money.... I reckon they are great value.

sound. :thumbsup:..I get a set of these then..... :yes:..jus ordered them.... :yes:

Edited by evssv

Have a set of eds's and they are really great can't fault them, also have a dynamite set which is crap. However the fastrax 4 in-one thing is supprisingly good I've had it for 2 years and all the tips are still in good shape (and yes I do use them regularly so they have had alot of use) and cost abour

Guess im the only 1 who dont like eds! Thread stripped on the handles of mine in less than a week, ive tried most of these so called great rc tools, most of which failed on me! :-/ so went wit pb swiss rainbow keys, best hex tools ive bought, lifetime guarantee to, worth every penny! :-)

Something different, I use RB hex drivers. Because they are plastic handled, and when the time comes for new tips EDS or any other manufactured tips will pop right in.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

• 2 years later...