• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Flight 370

jony nitro

It's lying at the bottom of the Indian ocean and will probably never be found and I would guess there was a malfunction on board which disabled the transponder(is it possible or does a transponder have to be manually turned off I've heard nothing to say it does. The pilots turned the aircraft around to head back to land but became uncosious as a result of the malfunction,the flight crew cannot get into the cockpit now so would have been unable to do anything about.it.

Edited by prussian.guard

According to the report I linked above, it's quite likely that the comms were turned off manually as part of the procedure to isolate malfunctioning or burning circuits. That doesn't explain the ACARS which is whole different kettle of fish to disable but that could have become damaged due to fire. The loss of comm's, while focused on by the media, is quite normal when there's a problem, they shut everything down to isolate damaged circuits.

The left turn and constant bearing also match with the closest (?) airport which could handle the plane safely. The approach would have been over water and no obstacles whereas returning to origin airport would have meant crossing 8000ft peaks, obviously a no-no if the pilot doesn't think the plane will hold altitude. The rapid changes in altitude (if inaccurate radar is to be believed) could also suggest the pilot was trying to get to the operational ceiling where there was much less oxygen, and then the dive could have been a stall or an attempt to put flames out.

Most likely scenario I've read so far.

• 3 weeks later...

TIN FOIL HAT BRIGADE ASSEMBLE!

what if i told you..it never took off, there was no flight 370.

what if i told you, all those "grieving" were actors

I'd believe you :)

If there's one thing I do know its that the authority's will and regularly do lie to cover up there own crimes.

• Like 2

Just read an article claiming it's on Diego Garcia! Sounds like the conspiracy theorists are hard at work.

Not easy to hide that kind of plane and 240 people.