• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Updated D110 body /D110 van body / D110 twin cab pickup build /

Thanks guys :) I will get them out side as soon as I have the course dun in my back garden lol :)

Also my little collection of rc crawlers :)

image_zps15d4bf16.jpg

Edited by Master mind 123

• 1 month later...

No offense but you'd be able to afford it better if you stuck with one project :lol:

Doing like 8 (I think?) bodies in less than a month is a good effort but as you can see from all the overspray marks on the black and white body, your works starting to slip.

Continue on with them because I enjoy watching people build hard bodies like these, just don't sell up, it'd be a shame to waste all that hard work and effort.

Finish the wagon :D

• Like 1

do you ever use any of your rc's?

No I don't really, mite do about once a month for about 20 min inside if that sometimes, will do once I get a off road course dun in the back garden, don't no when that will happen.

It's a scaler guy thing ;) they are just awesome to build,great to play but detailing the build on a scaler is better i find :)

That's a fair comment, would be better to focus on just one or two though and actually finish them, rather than have 47389472938 on the go and get none finished lol.

Personal choice though.

• Like 1

It's a scaler guy thing ;) they are just awesome to build,great to play but detailing the build on a scaler is better i find :)

I do like to build the D110, and getting my head round to doing more detail so not rushing in to it, don't want to do something that would look out of place on one

• Like 1

whilst its still as is, why not try to do the rear of the cab better??

rounding it off with windows would be a winner, i would be tempted to buy a 110 double cab pick up if the rear of the cab was sorted  :thumbsup:

whilst its still as is, why not try to do the rear of the cab better??

rounding it off with windows would be a winner, i would be tempted to buy a 110 double cab pick up if the rear of the cab was sorted  :thumbsup:

Was thinking of doing it to the pickup body I do have the roof cut off bits I could use and the glass , and doing it to the double cab pickup that would bump the value up a bit for it :)

• 4 weeks later...

Bull bars and winches fitted looking better now I think with these bull bars on and the bigger 3 racing winches bit of salting out but worked out very nice :)

imagejpg1_zps79378218.jpg

Decided to do a trailer for the D110, so used a tamiya F-350 broke it down used the chassis and rear end only cut a bit off the front of the chassis and then used my D110 pickup body cut the cab off and fixed it to the chassis and put a set of wheels on it, little bit more to do but looks ok , mite change the colour I think ?

Still got the F-350 body, thinking putting it on a 1/10 car ?

Before

imagejpg1_zps0ebf2bde.jpg

After

imagejpg1_zpse4924473.jpg

hi was just wanted to ask what type of red it is ,, as I am getting ready to spray my body shell, and does anyone know were I can get matt grey from, or can I use grey prima as I wanted to do matt grey body with matt black roof thanks

hi was just wanted to ask what type of red it is ,, as I am getting ready to spray my body shell, and does anyone know were I can get matt grey from, or can I use grey prima as I wanted to do matt grey body with matt black roof thanks

I don't have the spray tin so can't remember the red colour, if you got a local car spares near you have a look at there spray tins as they do carry a good selection and at a fare price,