• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

STOLEN: Losi Desert Truck, Warrington, Cheshire

TWINSET

Posting on behalf of Rich/Biggus - Click to contact

Losi 1/10 Desert Truck stolen from Grasmere Avenue, Orford area of Warrington 7th October around 5.30pm .
Taken along with a Spectrum DX6i transmitter (not the transmitter for the Losi)
Easy to identify this Losi, it is running a Tekin brushless system, has a futaba 40mhz am receiver and a 5000mah soft cased Turnigy Nanotech Lipo.
The transmitter is also easy to identify as it has a large silver R clip as the hinge for aerial.
If anyone sees this for sale anywhere or knows where it is please let me or Rich know.

bignick1.jpg

bignick2.jpg

bignick3.jpg

bignick4.jpg

Edited by TWINSET

This is always a worry of mine, some little teenage scrote after a quick few quid legging it with the car when it's stopped away from you...

Good Luck in getting in back mate.

I've posted a pic on Twitter and asked folk to keep an eye out. Pete from RRCi has retweeted it. 

pete is a great bloke, met him a few times now and always been good company. but i know that mr. twinset already knows that :whistling:  :thumbsup:  :xd:

also, ill keep my eyes peeled where i frequent :thumbsup:

pete is a great bloke, met him a few times now and always been good company. but i know that mr. twinset already knows that :whistling:  :thumbsup:  :xd:

also, ill keep my eyes peeled where i frequent :thumbsup:

Am hoping to meet him myself in the not too distant future. We're in regular Twitter contact.

Thanks Andy for posting this I have been pretty hacked off about it.

I can't offer any help, it's unlikely to turn up in London. Out of curiosity, how was it stolen?

This numpty didn't close the car boot while he carried a few bits into house.. there was no one around and I figured I would only be a minute.

How did it get stolen pal,

I hate jealous people, can't have anything these days, always one lowlife ready to ruin your day, will keep eye out as always scanning, gumtree, ebay, free ads, swaps and most forums ect :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

This numpty didn't close the car boot while he carried a few bits into house.. there was no one around and I figured I would only be a minute.

Always the most vulnerable time.  Sorry to hear it!

Don't beat yourself up, we all do these things! Hope you get it back.

Maybe go for a walk in any local bashing areas, chances are, when they can't get it working, they will throw it in a hedge bottom.

Good luck.

One of my step daughters lives in Warrington, another in Widnes, I will ask them to look out too.

Edited by bigoggy

So many rcs being stolen latly when I had my fg marder I blasted it once around my street the next day woke up to find my shed door wide open but luckily it was in the house still made me think who tho. Just glad my gf didnt win the storage or rvs argument lol. I hope it turns up. We should start engraving our chassis like with mounting bikes. STOLEN and a contact number if you never plan to sell it at least.